Question about meat

Connah'sMommy

Reaction score
So Connah is 6 months on the 19th of jan and as far as im aware he will be allowed meat,is this right?

So my question is...

Is it freezable?

I make his veggie purees myself and will just add meat to it and puree it...but as i freeze alot of his food i was wondering id it would be ok to freeze the meat too?

What meat can i give him?...and what is the best way to cook it?

thanks x

I only did puree for a couple of weeks before BLW but we gave chicken in puree form and froze it, you just need to be careful to only reheat it once and defrost to room temp naturally so you don't inadvertently reheat it twice. As far as I'm aware all meat is ok although I know some people delay giving it.

https://www.netmums.com/food/Weaning_chart.420/

This chart says to start with milder tasting meats like chicken and turkey then introduce stronger tasting meats like beef and lamb etc.

I made Emma a chicken and veg stew the other day then put it all in the blender until it was really fine and have frozen it.

Saying that, she's not actually eaten any of it yet - she wouldn't eat it without crying the other day & I've not tried since - got another pot defrosting now though so fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->