Question about nibblers ?

1st_baby

Ok so I finally got the chance to buy these lil buggers , I said id wait till max looked interested in our food and well he is now lol watches me eat like a lil hawk..:rofl:

Here are the ones I got not in this color lol we got him the blue and orange ones

https://www.netkidswear.com/nuni2pabyluv.html

So I gave him some bananas in them to try out and wow did he love it lol he was going nuts on it ..didnt think they'd work so well ..Now my question is How in the hell do you manage to wash them to remove all the small parts of food Ive spent 20 min washing it but still theres parts :hissy: is this machine washable lol:dohh:

Last questions what foods are good in there ..I making rice with frozen vegies tonight can i stick some in there for him I need ideas girlies :happydance:

That's a carseat!!

I'm guessing you mean the net feeder thingies. I don't know how good rice would be in them but I think vegies would work well!

haha sorry that was my last item i copy and pasted ..that will teach me to look before posting lol

i fixed it now

lol, I just thought I should let you know! Hopefully other people have better advice about what you can give Max in them.

Not worried to much about what he can have in them its mostly the washing part that drives me nuts lol

oh dear! we don't even have a washing machine so i have no idea what I'm gonna do to clean them when the time comes!

I use the sprayer on the sink. I dont know if you have the spray-hose thinger.. but I just pull it out and spray it with the high pressure.

I give Colton different things in his..
carrots
potatos
mac&cheese

I use the sprayer on the sink. I dont know if you have the spray-hose thinger.. but I just pull it out and spray it with the high pressure.

I give Colton different things in his..
carrots
potatos
mac&cheese

:rofl: Mis-read that last bit & thought it said big mac with cheese:rofl::blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->