question about opk

Right I think I have done it now!:wacko:

lol can´t believe how complicated I am, It is sooo funny :haha: the sharing button was there right in front of me and I could not see it, dopey me!:dohh:

Am I third time lucky.... lol

Are you temping at different times or marking disturbed sleep? Just asking bc of the open circles.

wohooo:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

lol so i finally passed the test!!:blush:

Well now that I managed to display my chart here... what do you think girls?
I am still a bit puzzled about not having a positive on my opk however I am probably taking them at the wrong times or doing them wrong... or maybe I will be one of the women who for whatever reason don´t show positives but still ovulate..

Ahhh all this is so complicated :wacko: you can tell I am a newbie to all this lol

Are you temping at different times or marking disturbed sleep? Just asking bc of the open circles.

Good question, FF doesn't like it when you do that LOL

I use this website to adjust temps if I sleep in or get up earlier

https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

To adjust the temp and put the time in as my normal wake up time on FF

Yep, some days I took the temp at different times, well an hour later than usual, I have been taking it at the same time for the last few days though, and yep disturbed sleep, have been through a very stressful time at work, were I was almost made redundant... so that should stop now.

With the opk you really need to hold your pee for about 2 hours to make sure it is concentrated, and not drink anything during that time, otherwise the pee may be too diluted to pick up the hormone.

Thanks North Star! I have just had a look at that web you recommended, it is good! will do that from now on and add it to FF.

Ah!!! I was doing it wrong then....:dohh:

trust me! LOL

I did hold it for about 2 hours... but I think I might have been drinking too much liquid....

What time of day are you testing? You might need to do it twice a day until you figure out your surge pattern.

If you got your xhairs, which you did, go with that for this cycle. FF will not give them to you if there is any doubt.

Yep unfortunately if you're a big water drinker like me you won't get a proper dark line UNLESS you deprive yourself of liquids for about 2 hours. Dmom uses First Morning Urine as well, I haven't tried that, but everyone is different you will get to know your body.

Sus, I would say it looks good to me due to your higher temps for the last 3 days. The only doubt I have is based on your temps. They need to be taken around teh same time each day first thing when you wake up. (I actually set my alarm to 8 am every morning to help with that.) If your temps stay above your coverline I would definately say you did indeed ovulate.

As for OPKs, pick the same time each day to do them as well and make sure you didn't drink much before. I use IC most of the time and test several times throughout the day to catch the LH surge. I know it's a lot to remember but you'll be an expert in no time lol.

What time of day are you testing? You might need to do it twice a day until you figure out your surge pattern.

If you got your xhairs, which you did, go with that for this cycle. FF will not give them to you if there is any doubt.

I have been testing around 6 to 7 PM. after work, and then someone recommended to take it in the afternoon so I tested in the afternoon and then compared with a test in the evening, but I have to confess I have been drinking water/tea so... that might be why it is not working.

I will test twice a day in my next cycle, to see what happens. I probably got the CM observation wrong as well, as I had too much in my head with work to pay attention... I willl me more disciplined next cylce! :thumbup:

Before you know it you'll be a CM expert too, LOL

By the way,

thank you soooo much girls!!:hugs::hugs::hugs: you have been great!

You have helped me a lot, now I know why my chart is not consistent! I have been good taking my temps in the last 7 days, before I took it within an hour difference every day.

I have ordered more OPKs online, so they are on their way, next cycle I will take them a couple of times a day. Let´s hope I get to know my body as it seems that I got the wrong timings this month :cry: You never know! I migth still have a chance! lol

I find that a lot of women won't temp for fear of not getting it done at the same time; I just use that adjuster when I need to...really, all you need to do is confirm ovulation; this last cycle is the first time in a long time that I temped after O. drives me batty! lol

I keep doing it after O because I love spreadsheets so much and like to have a full data set - totally agree with Dmom it's not necessary as such!

Me too Northstar! I do statistics and demographics for a living so I LOVE numbers.

Me too Northstar! I do statistics and demographics for a living so I LOVE numbers.

Oh cool, I love my work too :thumbup: I only wish I'd discovered charting earlier, it's pretty interesting stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->