question about opk

If you didn't test on the CD14 that could have been the day of your surge. I find sometimes I get the surge the same day I ovulate. (as indicated by ovulation pain, and confirmed with temps)

Also I have had FF give me crosshairs, but actually turned out to ovulate a week later once as I had an early rise in temps, but then another rise when I actually ovulated. So if in doubt keep :sex:. Can't hurt anyway :)

If you didn't test on the CD14 that could have been the day of your surge. I find sometimes I get the surge the same day I ovulate. (as indicated by ovulation pain, and confirmed with temps)

Also I have had FF give me crosshairs, but actually turned out to ovulate a week later once as I had an early rise in temps, but then another rise when I actually ovulated. So if in doubt keep :sex:. Can't hurt anyway :)

Lol i agree with you, its always a bit of fun!!! I tell my OH that is practice for when we conceive lol he thinks i have gone mad with all my charts, opk, pregnacare... lol

I wish i had keptthe charts i did back in 2004, to compare with mine now :dohh:

That's funny Sus, you and I are both 3 DPO today! Well, at least according to FF. I'm not 100% sure I agree with their O date for me since I had very + OPKs for 3 days but we shall see. I'll take a look at your chart once it's posted and see if it looks anything like mine. Feel free to take a look at mine below.

I'm the same MnJ - FF has me ov on the first day of +ve OPK (cd15), but I know I didn't get a +ve until quite late that day, and it was also very strong +ve the next day. I think there's a chance I ov'd on cd16 or 17 even, but because those temps were slightly higher than the previous week, it's gone for the obvious dip for ov.

I don't know, maybe it's right... I will just keep it in mind and not get overly excited if AF is later than usual. I can't wait to see if you get BFP this cycle - suuurely you have way good chance!! FX...

That's funny Sus, you and I are both 3 DPO today! Well, at least according to FF. I'm not 100% sure I agree with their O date for me since I had very + OPKs for 3 days but we shall see. I'll take a look at your chart once it's posted and see if it looks anything like mine. Feel free to take a look at mine below.

I'm the same MnJ - FF has me ov on the first day of +ve OPK (cd15), but I know I didn't get a +ve until quite late that day, and it was also very strong +ve the next day. I think there's a chance I ov'd on cd16 or 17 even, but because those temps were slightly higher than the previous week, it's gone for the obvious dip for ov.

I don't know, maybe it's right... I will just keep it in mind and not get overly excited if AF is later than usual. I can't wait to see if you get BFP this cycle - suuurely you have way good chance!! FX...

I feel the same way Googly! I don't really think I ovulated on CD 15, I think it was yesterday at CD 17 or maybe even this morning! The telltale ovulation bleeding wouldn't have been there this morning if I had ovulated 3 days ago, I think. Really looking forward to tomorrow's temp to see what it is! And since I may have ovulated later, just in case DH and BD a little bit ago so fingers crossed :haha:. If I do get a BFP I would expect it anywhere from 7-10 days from now.

I'm hoping you get your BFP this month too!:flower:

I feel the same way Googly! I don't really think I ovulated on CD 15, I think it was yesterday at CD 17 or maybe even this morning! The telltale ovulation bleeding wouldn't have been there this morning if I had ovulated 3 days ago, I think. Really looking forward to tomorrow's temp to see what it is! And since I may have ovulated later, just in case DH and BD a little bit ago so fingers crossed :haha:. If I do get a BFP I would expect it anywhere from 7-10 days from now.

Haha... I think you guys are going for some kind of world record!!

AFM, obviously I would love a BFP, but I think I would just be happy for a day or two on my LP. Have been doing acupuncture this month, plus progesterone drops - hoping it will make a difference...

So after all that I put my temp in FF today and it shifted my ov date from cd15 to cd17! So I think that's more like it but damnit it, I thought I was going to be on 5 dpo today and now I'm back to 3 dpo! Gah... Oh well.

So after all that I put my temp in FF today and it shifted my ov date from cd15 to cd17! So I think that's more like it but damnit it, I thought I was going to be on 5 dpo today and now I'm back to 3 dpo! Gah... Oh well.

LOL, I can see how that would be confusing Googly but after a good luck at your chart I think I agree with FF on the new O date. Hey, at least we both know we ovulated sometime between CD 15 - CD 17. I guess that's good enough for me.

My biggest concern regarding O date is when to start my progesterone but based on my chart I am going to start it tomorrow. I've never taken it this early before but since DH and I got all that BDing in I want to make sure I give any possible fertilized egg the best chance possible.

I've actually been quite sleepy and tired today and earlier my boobs felt a bit sore. Now I have a headache. Not sure about all this but I am feeling a little off but who knows... only time will tell.

Fingers crossed for everyone!

LOL, I can see how that would be confusing Googly but after a good luck at your chart I think I agree with FF on the new O date. Hey, at least we both know we ovulated sometime between CD 15 - CD 17. I guess that's good enough for me.

My biggest concern regarding O date is when to start my progesterone but based on my chart I am going to start it tomorrow. I've never taken it this early before but since DH and I got all that BDing in I want to make sure I give any possible fertilized egg the best chance possible.

I've actually been quite sleepy and tired today and earlier my boobs felt a bit sore. Now I have a headache. Not sure about all this but I am feeling a little off but who knows... only time will tell.

Fingers crossed for everyone!

What progesterone were you going to take again? My acupuncturist gave me some homeopathic progesterone drops - 10 drops x 3 times a day - I'm going to try those this month.

This is prescription Progesterone Googly. I will be using Crinone 8% gel. It's a vaginal suppository that you use once a day. Prescription progesterone is all I can really recommend as anything else doesn't get absorbed in high enough amounts. Basically, it needs to be vaginal for it to be really effective. There is the gel and there is also compounded prog. pills. Your Dr. may be willing to prescribe it and it doesn't hurt to try.

This is prescription Progesterone Googly. I will be using Crinone 8% gel. It's a vaginal suppository that you use once a day. Prescription progesterone is all I can really recommend as anything else doesn't get absorbed in high enough amounts. Basically, it needs to be vaginal for it to be really effective. There is the gel and there is also compounded prog. pills. Your Dr. may be willing to prescribe it and it doesn't hurt to try.

Hmm, she's not, at present, unfortunately... So will have to make do this cycle. Seeing a FS early next cycle (presuming::::::) so will see what they say.

Ah, I see. That's a shame but if you have no evidence you need it then don't stress. Hopefully you'll get a BFP this month and have no need for a FS!

Ah, I see. That's a shame but if you have no evidence you need it then don't stress. Hopefully you'll get a BFP this month and have no need for a FS!

Oh I have evidence... my max LP = 9 days! So that's in all likelihood not going to get it done. My progesterone is theoretically good early on in the LP (think my cd21/4dpo test was like 25 or something), but it drops off precipitously at 6 or 7 dpo and never recovers. So I'm thinking a bit of progesterone would support the LP through to a decent dpo - to give implantation even a hint of a chance. Preferably, though, I would like a FS to find the *cause* of it (rather than just treating the symptom). Anyway..... we'll see next cycle (if no miracle BFP this month). FX.

Hmmm, your prog. result is actually quite higher than my highest non preg. one at 12.5. If you ever do that test again it needs to be done at 7 DPO and not CD 21. FX for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->