Question about Ovulation

BabyBabyBear

Reaction score
Hello,

I am using the CB "Happy Face" ovualtion test. And I got that "Happy Face" 2 days ago! So I know I'm suppose to O within 24 to 48 hours and I thought I did yesterday after a BBT drop (my BBT always drop when I O).

This morning my BBT rose a lot (from 97.18 to 97.9). So I thought I ovulated already? But for the first time when I pee and wipe this morning, I found out I'm spotting. Well I never really had ovulation spotting before, so I'm just wondering if I have ovulated or not?

Also this month I seem to have less CM. I just started using False Unicorn Root (the drops), I wonder if that is why (the less CM and Ovulation spotting). But I read that false unicorn root is suppose to help with fertility?

Sorry I am just so confused and this seems all new to me. But anyways, I think DH and I should continue to babydance tonite just in case right? :)

Hello,

I am using the CB "Happy Face" ovualtion test. And I got that "Happy Face" 2 days ago! So I know I'm suppose to O within 24 to 48 hours and I thought I did yesterday after a BBT drop (my BBT always drop when I O).

This morning my BBT rose a lot (from 97.18 to 97.9). So I thought I ovulated already? But for the first time when I pee and wipe this morning, I found out I'm spotting. Well I never really had ovulation spotting before, so I'm just wondering if I have ovulated or not?

Also this month I seem to have less CM. I just started using False Unicorn Root (the drops), I wonder if that is why (the less CM and Ovulation spotting). But I read that false unicorn root is suppose to help with fertility?

Sorry I am just so confused and this seems all new to me. But anyways, I think DH and I should continue to babydance tonite just in case right? :)

yes, dance dance dance as much as you can in the next few days :happydance:

hehe ok... we've been babydancing the last 2 days and i started to feel tired today (DH too)... hopefully I'll be ok when DH comes home tonight. And should we do the babydance tomorrow night and Saturday night too?

Well... I just don't want to miss any chance. But I don't know... it's hard to keep my DH focused sometimes. He likes to watch tv after work for so many hours, then he'll be so tired and all he wants is to sleep afterwards!

hehe ok... we've been babydancing the last 2 days and i started to feel tired today (DH too)... hopefully I'll be ok when DH comes home tonight. And should we do the babydance tomorrow night and Saturday night too?

Well... I just don't want to miss any chance. But I don't know... it's hard to keep my DH focused sometimes. He likes to watch tv after work for so many hours, then he'll be so tired and all he wants is to sleep afterwards!

have a romantic setting for when he gets home... no TV until AFTER the dance ;-)

Right Right... But you know, I just don't know when is the best time to do it. I feel like its the best to do it before going to bed cuz then I don't have to wake up afterwards.

Hm... but yes... maybe I should try it after dinner but before going to bed and keep him from watching TV! :)

btw, I forgot to mention that my microscope (another tool to detect O) shows a LOT of fern this morning and I never saw this before either! What a strange month!!!

Hopefully this is all a good sign!

Right Right... But you know, I just don't know when is the best time to do it. I feel like its the best to do it before going to bed cuz then I don't have to wake up afterwards.

Hm... but yes... maybe I should try it after dinner but before going to bed and keep him from watching TV! :)

btw, I forgot to mention that my microscope (another tool to detect O) shows a LOT of fern this morning and I never saw this before either! What a strange month!!!

Hopefully this is all a good sign!

hmmm I think I need a microscope LOL

You can buy one and try. I got mine from ebay for about $20. But the problem is sometimes it's hard to read the pattern. Sometimes it seems like there's always partial fern. That's why I got the CB ovulation tests too.

btw, I still have a little spotting. Kinda scary. Esp. I didn't have much CM this month... but now suddenly there's spotting. It's just getting me confused...

You can buy one and try. I got mine from ebay for about $20. But the problem is sometimes it's hard to read the pattern. Sometimes it seems like there's always partial fern. That's why I got the CB ovulation tests too.

btw, I still have a little spotting. Kinda scary. Esp. I didn't have much CM this month... but now suddenly there's spotting. It's just getting me confused...

I am still at 8dpo so have to wait more to test... wish I knew already!

I feel my boobs are gigantic and sensitive, been cramping too, tired, etc... so either early PMS or Pregnant LOL

Wish the symptoms were more different from each other :rofl:

ohhhh........ hope to hear your good news soon!

Yeah I also hate that everything and all the symptoms are not clear. But anyways... ***BABYDUST*** to you!

You know I actually worry that the spotting might be some infection too. But seems like its not that serious and I don't feel pain etc., I guess it's just O spotting.

ohhhh........ hope to hear your good news soon!

Yeah I also hate that everything and all the symptoms are not clear. But anyways... ***BABYDUST*** to you!

You know I actually worry that the spotting might be some infection too. But seems like its not that serious and I don't feel pain etc., I guess it's just O spotting.

infection? hmmm maybe you should go get checked just in case. When is your period due?

I had infection once last year. But then I felt the pain and saw blood when I pee. But this time it's not the same and it's around O. So I looked it up online and it says its ovulation spotting if it's around O. So I guess it's ovulation spotting? Besides I don't feel any pain and it's just very light spotting.

Hm... maybe it's the false unicorn root that I took recently? It's suppose to be good for fertility.

Anyways, I just hope that I can get pregnant asap!!! I hate to keep trying every month...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->