Question about Surrogacy?

Shocklee16

Mommy to Ethan
Reaction score
Hi, Im Candace. And I am looking into Surrogacy. I have been looking into this for quite some time. I am needing a tad bit of guidance. I would like to do this a few times. Not sure how many times but more than once. My aunt really wants a child, and her body just cant hold down a pregnancy. I would be more than happy to carry and have a child for her. How would you guys go about doing this? Just trying to find a sperm donor that wouldn' mind sharing a little? And also, I would really like to do a surrogacy for a family and maybe go through an agency. I know here in Texas the surrogate mother has to be at least 21 years old. But how does all this work? Could it take forever for someone to pick me? How often are surrogates used? I don't want to charge a family tons and tons of money. Just a reasonable price. I love the idea of pregnancy and just the joy of being able to change someones life is truly amazing! Please, if anyone has any sort of information I can look into, I would GREATLY appreciate it. I would also love to talk to a few surrogates. Message me please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->