Question about when you ovulated/conceived?

trudie100

Reaction score
hey ladies

I am just wondering if any of you who have got your BFP know when you conceived?

I have read that once you get a positive OPK your going to ovulate in the next 12-48 hours so you should do the deed the day of the positive and in the couple of days after.... but i also keep reading its more important to do the deed in the couple of days BEFORE ovulation so there are some swimmers ready to meet the egg

I just wondered if anyone knows which way around it worked for them? if you got your BFP from DTD before or after your positive OPK?

Thanks x

One of my sons was conceived about 4-5 days before I ovulated! That was the only day we DTD :) It is amazing how long sperm can live!

For both of the pregnancies I've had this year, I got pregnant from DTD before ovulation. It just so happened that those cycles we weren't able to DTD closer to ovulation (or after). I think with both pregnancies, we DTD 2-3 days before ovulation.

With DD we did it 4 days before I ovulated. With this one we did it several times before, during, and after - we were still making up for him being gone for several months. :haha:

Thanks ladies ! Since cd10 this month we've dtd every day or every other day

It's cd15 for me today and I'm 'meant' to be ovulating in the nxt few days- although opk today wasn't positive yet

hoping if we keep it up we've given ourselves the best chance possible ekkkkk x

When I got my bfp, we dtd every other day during my fertile window and once I got my positive OPK, we dtd 3 days in a row. I'm not exactly sure WHEN we conceived but I'm guessing it was one of the days during my fertile week because I started having pregnancy "symptoms" not too long after! GL!!

Thanks ! just have to wait to get a positive OPK now.... my fertile week is supposed to be 15-20th so is ending tomorrow and i havent got a positive yet :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->