question about your test

sma1588

mommy 2 kaydence
Reaction score
i was just wondering what kind of test you used and when your bfp showed up. what color dye test was it(if not digi) ? if you used the blue dye did you get a different color after?

the reason im asking is because i bought a 2 pack of walgreens brand and there the blue dye test. when i took the first one a few days ago i had to look really hard to see anything, i took another this morning and could see a faint line with out looking super hard. i know the blue are not the best but could it be true? i would take a pic but i know it wont pick up on the camera

even if you have to get a dollar general test, its worth it for pink dye. I dont know about anyone else, but i have used the test you are talking about probably 100 times, no lie and maybe got 10 real negatives on them and only 2 times was the positive actually accurate. the rest of the time i always had an evap line on them that was blue and looked like a real positive. ur ticker says that u r on cd 63?? if thats true, def go get a frer or a cheapie pink dye and let us know! sending you :dust:!!

i have looked and looked for the dollar tree test and they never have them. ive tried the 99 cent store test and they are usually faulty.
yes im really that far into my cycle. i usually have 55 day cycles im 8 days late and i will be having a test done at the docs on the 5th so i think i will just hold out untill then and save my money for my docs apt. i have heard alot about the blue dye test and i didnt even think about it untill i got home from buying them but it did get darker than the test 2 days ago!

I had the CVS Pharmacy blue dyes and had a line on them before I got pregnant :dohh: THREE of them... :nope:

I got my actual BFP on a FRER, prefer pink dye so much!

I actually had a feeling the other day you were pregnant (don't ask why!) and I almost congratulated you, then I was like...what am I doing?! So hopefully this is it for you hun!! Pics of the tests? You know we all like to obsess :lol:

xxx

I had the CVS Pharmacy blue dyes and had a line on them before I got pregnant :dohh: THREE of them... :nope:

I got my actual BFP on a FRER, prefer pink dye so much!

I actually had a feeling the other day you were pregnant (don't ask why!) and I almost congratulated you, then I was like...what am I doing?! So hopefully this is it for you hun!! Pics of the tests? You know we all like to obsess :lol:

xxx

lol you know its funny you say that because your not the only one who has said that. well i am 8 days late and i could swear the test are getting darker. but i know alot of people say the blue dye test suck. i have some slight symptoms to though so it just confuses me and makes me think i am but i know those test suck

Good luck! I would use the dollar store ones... they work for me! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"