Question, don't R&R

WannaSticky1

Reaction score
I have a question. Pertaining to male sperm..

Does it get "weaker," the older the man gets?

Just wondering, as I'm younger and DH is older, He has two daughter previously.. We don't seem to be getting PG as easily as I would have hoped..

I don't think age makes a difference to men as it does with women. Men can still help produce babies in their 90's.

I think sperm quality effects men differently and age is not always a main factor....you have 20 yr olds with sperm problems and 60 year olds getting ladies pregnant. you dont mention his age, Im sure there is some age related weakening, if you are concerned take him for a SA :thumbup:

I do know that stress can effect mens sperm quality and sometimes guys can have more stress when they are older compared to when they were younger.

We have gotten pg but had early mc, and I feel as if it isn't happening again. I'm trying to talk him into getting SA, but he is being stubborn. He is in his forties. I was just curious if that could be a factor.. Thank you ladies.

Yes, I have had a check up after mc, and I do ovulate regularly. Results were normal. I'm thinking about asking dr to do hsg. I have had that can leave a very fertile window afterwards?

I guess it can be an issue, like anything really. My BF has a child aged 13 but just had an SA done and it is not that great... might be because of all the tight underwear he wears and the fact he eats of a lot of cr*p though :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->