Question for 3rd time or more mums.

Narla83

Mum of 3 & pregnant
Reaction score
Hi ladies,:flower:

First a congrats on your BFP's, hope you all have a happy and healthy pregnancy!!!

Just a question that Ive been thinking about....

I had a m/c at the end of march at 6+2 and we told all our families about the pregnancy only to be devestated by lossing it. Fortunatly Ive fallen again, however we are much more wary this time and want to wait until we tell everyone (this is already proving difficult as my mum guessed and told my bro) this will be our third child if its a sticky one.

Anyways back to the question, when did your bump start to show? Im guessing it will be a bit earlier but hoping it will be a bit longer!!

Thanks for reading ladies.xxx

This happened to me too i have 2 dds 6&3 and i had a mmc in dec at 6.4wks. Now i am 7 wks. I told my mum dad and sis as they were all on the ttc journey with me but im not telling in laws or anyone at school as i had told some mums and my close friens who had told their parents !!! So it was a case of having to tell loads id had a mc. Anyway this time its not going to stay a secret as my 6 yr old has already said 'mummy uve deffinatly got a baby in your tummy look at it'. I look at least 20 wks. At lot of it bloating but tbe shape is there already and my jeans dont fit it needs hidden to keep a secret with floaty tops but even then. That coupled with the fact i am gagging every ten mins. Someone i dont see everyday said to me this 'oh your expecting' so to answer your question if your anything like me go into hiding for 3 mths (hehe)

well this was my third pregnancy and i was really showing by 12 weeks, it was a twin pregnancy though and i had my girls 3 weeks ago

well this was my third pregnancy and i was really showing by 12 weeks, it was a twin pregnancy though and i had my girls 3 weeks ago

Thanks for that and a huge congrats to you!! Hope your girls are doing well!!

With my 3rd one I was 10 weeks pregnant and someone stopped me in the street to ask when I was due:haha: Realistically by 12 weeks I think you will show properly, but bear in mind if you've kept in good shape you may hold it in longer, I don't think i have any stomach muscles left!
Wanted to wish you a big congrats and lots of sticky babydust for you xx

Im sooo excited but still so nervous in a way I want a bump to make it that much more real!!

Congrats right back at ya hun!!!:happydance:

im 6+ weeks now and this is my fourth. ive shown alot quicker each time, with my first i had nothing there till about 18 weeks, but with my last little boy i was showing alot earlier! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->