Question for any USA cloth bums?

Missy89

Due on my mums b-day :D
Reaction score
Hello just a quick question:flower:

Ive noticed that fuzzibunz are alot cheaper in America but if I order them from America and pay postage I may aswell have just got them from the uk:haha:

Sooo im going to Florida for three weeks over christmas and new year:cloud9: and then im going to Vegas in Febuary:happydance:, soooo I pretty much want to know can you buy them in shops over there? And if so which ones?

Yes I do realise im thinking about shopping for nappies whilst on my hols:haha::dohh:

Any help very much appreciated:flower::thumbup:

Ooh I'd like to know too as I'll be in Florida in 4 weeks xx

There are some cloth diaper stores but I don't know of any in Florida or Nevada since I haven't lived either place. I would try googling the cities you will be in :) I have one store close to me, well it's about 30min away, and I live in DFW, TX which is a very big area and that's all that's within a 30-45min drive, there are a couple more about an hour or so away....but really not many stores here sell cloth yet :(

pandv- glad im not the only one!

mommyof3co - Thank-you! :D thats great news- least I know theres hope and I wont be wandering around completly aimlessley :D I shall google away lol

if you know the address you will be ...ie hotel ect..you can just order them online and have it sent to your address at the hotel..we use to do that all the time when we went ot the states..or we would have soemoen buy them who lived near the shop and send it to our hotel or family members house we were staying at. But if you are not gong to be at that hotel for long then google is the best bet.

I live in Georgia and I have not been able to find a store that sales them =\ Im always told to order online....

Yeah, its a villa we're staying at in florida so OH said I can order them the day before we leave and they should turn up when we're there :D Im gunna have to pack light for once :O Then again I plan on revamping my wardrobe whilst im there lol

Thank-you for all your help ladies :) x

Diapers are so much cheaper in the States! My parents live in St Louis and are 10 minutes away from Cotton Babies (owned by the BG lady) and they have a huge selection. I cant wait to visit and go shopping!!! When they came up to visit I made my you ger brother go pick some up for me, hehe.

Diapers are so much cheaper in the States! My parents live in St Louis and are 10 minutes away from Cotton Babies (owned by the BG lady) and they have a huge selection. I cant wait to visit and go shopping!!! When they came up to visit I made my you ger brother go pick some up for me, hehe.

HeHe I don't think I could get my brother to go pick up sposies let alone pretty colorful ones :haha: Thats what familys are for tho!:thumbup:

HeHe I don't think I could get my brother to go pick up sposies let alone pretty colorful ones :haha: Thats what familys are for tho!:thumbup:

Haha, he found it totally awkward! He told me after he was disappointed because he was the only person there so he didn't get to see any hot moms :haha: I let him pick the colors and he even picked a lavender one! Now I'm making him enter a diaper contest for me, it's for 1000usd of cloth diapers but you have to be a use resident, poor guy!

Aww bless him, you have a very good brother! And wow :o good luck with the comp! x

I was just on their website & there was a section for searching for local 'real' stores. :)

I was just on their website & there was a section for searching for local 'real' stores. :)

Thank-you :) I did see that but couldn't find any stores near where we're staying that had a website aswell but I'm gunna take down the addys and try and find them :D:thumbup:

I was kinda hoping that someone would tell me that they sold them at walmart!:haha:

as a general rule of thumb its pretty tough to find stores that sell cloth diapers. period.
Just the majority of parents use disposables here. There is only a small percentage that actually uses cloth. I have had to purchase all of mine off of the internet. Im not saying there arn't any shops, because im sure there are, but it may be tough to find them!

I also buy all my cloth diapers online. You can find specialty baby shops that'll sell one or two types, but they are generally fairly fancy shops, and you should be able to find diapers cheaper online.

Thank-you :) I did see that but couldn't find any stores near where we're staying that had a website aswell but I'm gunna take down the addys and try and find them :D:thumbup:

I was kinda hoping that someone would tell me that they sold them at walmart!:haha:

Haha! I wish!

We have a couple of 'natural parenting' type stores near us, but I've never been in them! There are also second hand baby stores, so I might have to ask if they ever get cloth diapers in!! Might be worth googling for 'natural parenting/cloth diaper stores near (wherever you're staying)' as they may not be listed on the website, but you might find something awesome in there. :)

well actually you can get cloth diapers at walmart...but its just the old school prefold kinds ...probably not what you're looking for...and they are normally only white...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->