Question for anyone who got pregnant while breastfeeding.

Magpie

Mam of 2
Reaction score
Just wondering whether you noticed any change with feeding before you got your bfp? I'm breastfeeding my 17month old at bedtime only and we are ttc. The last two or three nights my nipples were sore when feeding and my DD was a bit fussy during the feed last night. I am 10dpo today so still a bit early to test - I just wondered whether it was possible to tell if you were pregnant this early on by changes to feeds. Thanks!

Hmm can't say I did but my nipples were extra extra sensitive shortly after my BFP and for a little while into my pregnancy. Good luck!

Thanks. Not as bad tonight, so probably just wishful thinking. I'm just hoping I don't have to wean to get pregnant.

Nope, sorry- but you don't have to wean to get pregnant, it will happen for you :hugs: I was NTTP, and got my bfp about 2 weeks ago. Not sure how far along I am, but Emma is very young, and still feeds A LOT! She does sleep through the night though, which would explain how I managed to ovulate. Good luck, hope you get your bfp soon!

Thanks. Was wishful thinking - AF got me. Looks like LO has decided for me on the weaning front - didn't want a feed for the first time last night. Sad but may help on the TTC front.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->