Question for BBT Charters - 2 conflicting temps

odelay770

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a question about the two 2 bbt temps I took last night - not sure which one to use...

Last night I fell asleep about 11:30 pm. I woke up slightly disoriented (I didn't mean to go to sleep at that time) and temped about 2:30a (3 hours later- I thought it was much later than it was). I temped a 97.8-something F, which I adjusted to 98.67F (to my wake up time at 6 am - yes, I did the adjustments and logged the temp at 2 in the morning, so sad :nope:).

I shut my 6 am alarm off and went back to sleep, but woke up again at 5:10 am and took my temp, which was 98.04 and adjusted to 98.27F.

I have NO idea which to use. I like the higher one which is exactly what I had the day before, and I would of course be happy if my temps were staying high; but I don't want to trick myself. I'm 9 DPO and I am in oh-my-goodness-i-have-every-symptom boat (although I have one really weird symptom I've never had before, so I'm keeping my fingers very crossed).

Thanks for your help!!

Use the later one. Its closer to your usual wakeup time, which makes it more accurate.

Use the later one. Its closer to your usual wakeup time, which makes it more accurate.

Thanks for the simple answer; I felt like I was over-complicating things. I know that the constantly disturbed sleep is not ideal. But hey, symptom.

Thanks, I felt crazy... over-complicating things.

And the disturbed sleep was not ideal. But hey, symptom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->