Question for Ladies with PCOS and Blocked Tube

MrsAM

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

Just looking for some hope, inspiration, advice, words of wisdom or comfort really.

Like it says in the thread I have PCOS plus a blocked left tube. I have ovulated successfully on 100 mg Clomid and also on my first cycle of GonalF and weirdly I have ovulated all four times on my left side. Now I've been through this with the Doctor and Nurses and they all say the same thing to me; that the functioning tube can pick up the egg etc. However, I can't help but feel super paranoid that my hard won and worked for egg is disappearing to Blockville...ok Biology is not my strong point but you get the idea.

I just want to know if anyone has been in the same boat as me or is going through the same thing. It would really help me to not feel so anxious about my infertility issues. I'm already on a downer as I feel the Witch is not far off.

Thank you:flower:

Ive also got a blocked left tube. Found out in January through HSG. I was so upset as i didnt expect it. But i got my bfp on 2nd round of clomid. Here we dont get scans when ttc so i dont know which ovary has the mature eggs but it might of been my right side that month.
Unfortunately i lost the baby.
You have been unlucky to ovulate from your blocked side but it will be the rights turn soon! Try to stay positive. It will happen soon
Xxx

Hi Mrs BroodyPant (love your avatar btw)

Thank you for sharing your experience with me and the positive words.
I am so sad to hear of your loss. After going through what we go through to get there..........:cry: I really wish all the best for the future and hopefully they'l be success for you.

I guess I am unlucky I keep ovulating on that side although the nurses keep telling me it's not as bad as I think but I'm such a worrier it really bothers me. I even injected GonalF on my right side predominantly and some follies started to grow but then they started to shrink and they started to grow on the left side instead!!

I think I feel like the clomid etc helps me clear the ovulation hurdle but this stupid blockface makes me fall at the last hurdle.

I did ask the nurse if it was worthme getting it unblocked but she said sometimes that can make it worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->