Question for mamas of 2 or more: round ligament pains super early??

MillieJoan

WTT for #2 late 2013 :-)
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I just got my bfp this morning at 10 DPO, a faint but definitely-there line on a First Response. :happydance: I already have a little girl, who's 19 months now.

Today, I've been getting sharp feelings at the front of my stomach, on the right-hand side, just a little lower and to the right of my navel, almost like someone's tugged on something inside me, pulling it taut. They remind me of round ligament pains, which I started getting at around 6 wks with my daughter, though I mostly got those if I sat up too quickly from lying down or rolled over too fast. These are happening just when I'm standing making dinner, even; I was carrying my DD around today, but I figured that was okay to do, esp. this early... Basically, does this sound like it could be round ligament pain? And if so, has anyone experienced them much earlier in a 2nd pregnancy than a first?

I have been getting these for a few weeks (11w4d today) and this is my third pregnancy. It's way sooner than the other two. My first I was 20+ weeks and my second was sooner but not this soon. Worried about braxton hicks too - with my first it was occasional and in 3rd tri, but with my second it was every time I exerted myself even a bit from 20weeks onward! Worried they'll just be constant this time around LOL :haha:

Yes! It's my third this time and I do feel cramping pretty much all along. Saw my midwife today and she said with each pregnancy you notice them more and feel them earlier. Plus yours could also be cramping from implantation.

Yep! I got them from 4-5 weeks - not all the time, but I got a bad one today that I doubled over, and I had a cold just after the BFP and the coughing would cause it a bit!

Yep! I got them from 4-5 weeks - not all the time, but I got a bad one today that I doubled over, and I had a cold just after the BFP and the coughing would cause it a bit!

Yes I caught my son's lovely cold and coughing is definitely making it worse!

I'm getting them way earlier too...just noticed yesterday.

That feeling was one I felt and said to myself, wow, I think I really am pregnant. I was like 2 weeks pregnant at the time.

Im on my third and Ive been feeling them a lot today! I dont remember when I started to with #2

Those pains were one of the first signs of this pregnancy! So definitely early for me this time around! Although, I did have them pretty much my whole first trimester with my first! Not fun when they hurt! :/ hope they pass soon! ;)

My edd is may 29th, 2014 :) I have been having those same pains this time around. I didnt notice anything with my first until I started showing. This time its been for about a week already!

Hello just got a bfp 9dpo last week this will be no3 im due 2nd june :) I have got the pains already theyre not bad just niggles really

Strange - I came on here to make an almost identical topic!

I have one child but I started getting round ligament pain yesterday at 5+2 which seems really early to me.

Did any of you suffer with SPD in previous pregnancies? I'm worried this is the start of it again.

I was just going to ask the same thing edd 28th may and today I have some pulling pains and twinges they were starting to freak me out but feel better now I have seen this post :flower:

Now I have to find the courage to tell my family even tho I am 28 and a mother of 2 already. ...... im so nervous about it

Now I have to find the courage to tell my family even tho I am 28 and a mother of 2 already. ...... im so nervous about it

I know what you mean! I'm also 28 and have a daughter, but I told my mom when I got the positive result and she was less than excited :wacko:

Ohhh man were not kids no more! Ive got two daughters and im also 28 hahaha I told my mum and she was so/so so im a bit less anxious now its dads reaction next hahaha I told mum not to tell him just yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->