Question for mamas of 2 or more: round ligament pains super early??

Ohhh man were not kids no more! Ive got two daughters and im also 28 hahaha I told my mum and she was so/so so im a bit less anxious now its dads reaction next hahaha I told mum not to tell him just yet

I know it, it seems like they never stop seeing us as kids, and our decisions as something they have a right to have an opinion to lol.

I was just going to ask the same thing edd 28th may and today I have some pulling pains and twinges they were starting to freak me out but feel better now I have seen this post :flower:

We are due the same day! :flower:

Now I have to find the courage to tell my family even tho I am 28 and a mother of 2 already. ...... im so nervous about it

We havent told anyone, besides all you on here and my OH had to tell his boss. We dont plan to tell for quite awhile. I was thinking first scan but even then I think waiting till 20 weeks would be better. There is a few people Id want to tell now but no matter how much they love me or are excited for us there is always this negative outlook because I have two small babies already. I dont care to hear how crazy we are, how we will never sleep again, its going to be hard ect. Ive survived, quite well at that two kids close in age whats a third! And everyone was so excited about #1, with #2 it was eh. I dont want to feel like no one is excited about this one. So Ill let my boys get all the attention they can and have our little family enjoy each other. I dont see why people care. They arent taking care of our kids, and Im a stay at home mom and my husband is in the military so he has a steady job, health insurance ect. We arent struggling to take care of our kids.

Yeah I am glad im not the only obe who worries about families reactions. I understand they worry ive had terrible relationships beforebut ive met a wonderful man at last after years of heartache. I hope they would be happy but who knows haha

This is my second (I'm 6 weeks tomorrow) and I've been getting round ligament pain type twinges. With my first I got them reeeeally badly at about 15 weeks onwards but certainly not this early!

My EDD is May 28th (though may be a week-ish less) and I've been having round ligament pains all week. I don't remember if I had them with my son though, I know I did have cramping with him but don't remember having these types of pains till later into the pregnancy. :wacko:

With my 3rd, I got the pulling sensation when I stood up and twisted to fast a couple of days before the BFP!

Thought I totally imagined it, didn't really think I was pregnant at all...but I can honestly say that was my first sign!

Yup straight off for me this time!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->