Question for mums whos LOs are on Cows Milk

Stef

Mummy to Olivia & PG #2
Reaction score
What temp do you give your little one cows milk, I usually just take the chill off Olivias.

Also...

How old are they and are they using a bottle still?

x

I usually warm Landon's bottle, but sometimes I just take the chill - depends on how much time I have as he goes crazy when he sees his bottle :) He will definately not drink it cold though!
And he's 14 months old (almost) and is still on the bottle. I have him down to just a morning bottle, and a night time bottle. Even though he drinks water out of a cup, he doesn't really like milk out of it so I plan on waiting until he's about 18 months old to start weaning him.

For us it depends , maxim likes his cold in the after noon and warm for morning and night :)

He has been on only cows milk now for 4 days and loves it ..he takes about 5 bottles a day but im getting him used to the sippy cup during the day and bottle at night

I always used to warm it to body temperature and give it to Toby in a bottle but he's 14months now and didn't want him to have a bottle anymore. I'm due another baby any day now and need him to be feeding himself so just a few days ago I put the bottles away and have been giving him the milk cold in a tipper cup...he didn't drink much at 1st but drank the lot this morning so I'm pleased as punch:happydance:

They're not really supposed to have bottles once they're 12months as it can cause speech delay etc as the way they're drinking from a bottle isn't helping them to use their jaw muscles properly (or something like that:dohh:, the dentist and HV told me ages ago and I've forgotten:blush:)

For us it depends , maxim likes his cold in the after noon and warm for morning and night :)

He has been on only cows milk now for 4 days and loves it ..he takes about 5 bottles a day but im getting him used to the sippy cup during the day and bottle at night

Blimey 5 bottles a day still????

By the way can I add to my last reply...I use a different cup for his water than his milk so he knows the difference between the two:happydance:

Thanks girls. umming and arring about using a cup

I was wondering about taking her bottles off her and giving her a cup but im apprehensive and no idea why. Maybe its because she'll seem so much more grown up,. I know it sounds silly. But to me shes still my little baby.

x

I warm Caitlins in the microwave now

She has 2 bottles a day her morning bottle she drinks on her own and her night is given to her :D Rest of day its juice in beaker x

lilly has hers just warm and she is 10months and still on a bottle for bed she has milk in a morning in her cup. gonna give her a a month or so on the bedtime bottle and try get her on a cup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->