Question for temp charting ladies

laura11111

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

Is it possible to get a readable chart if you take your temp at different times each day?

I started charting last month but my temps were all over the place as were the times I took them.

I work evenings and some overnights. I usually sleep in, but sometimes I have to get up early for an appointment or whatever. My husband is a farmer so he gets up at 4:30am and I always hear his alarm. Sometimes, he comes home for breakfast so I get out of bed. Sometimes, he doesn't so I sleep in.

Any suggestions for me?

When I assumed I ovulated, last cycle, I had EWCM, an open cervix, a positive ovulation test, and cramps in my right ovary. Can I know for sure that I ovulated though? Maybe my body was preparing for ovulation but never did. Would a basal temp chart be the only way to tell for sure? Can it even tell for sure?

Thanks

I have to use opk's because I cannot chart at the same times either. I know this might not be what you want to hear, but my doctor told me with my rotation schedule there is no way I can chart. Opk's have always been reliable for me though. Good luck!

they say that temping you should get atleast a good 3 hours of sleep then take it. And using opk's if you get to dark lines then you ovulate about 12-36 hours after so BD as soon as you see that positive opk. Hope that helps!

It's best if you temp after at least 3 hours of uninterrupted sleep. But if you can't, take your temps after the longest time of sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"