Question for the pregnant ladies :)

AngelicaDoll

Surviving M/C, WTT
Reaction score
So me and my hubby aren't really TTC, we have been using the pull out method. Well anyhow yesterday was day 28th of my cycle which is usually the day I start my period.
I got pretty horrible cramping yesterday, in my back mostly and a few hrs later some brown spotting.
Since last night I haven't gotten anymore spotting, only a little brown discharge when I wipe. And usually when I start, my flow starts immediately following the cramps. The cramps are still pretty strong and go from back to stomach.

Does anyone have any experience having implantion bleeding like this when period is due? That would mean I ovulated way late right?

or could this be just a wacky period and or something serious? never had anything like this happen before..

Im sorry if this question is in the wrong place but I thought if anyone the ones with a bun in the oven would know ;)

Thanks mommas =)

before i fell pregnant thats how all my periods started. I would wait a few days and then if there is still nothing do a test. Good luck whichever way you would like it to go! xx

With Liam I had what you describe and it was pretty late after when I assumed I would have ovulated. Good luck to you :)

thank you ladies :) and i forgot to mention i did a test this morning and it was negative so we shall see how the rest of the week goes.

When I came off contraception thats how my periods were, I'd say your just a day or so late, they do say worrying about it delays them more :)

So me and my hubby aren't really TTC, we have been using the pull out method. Well anyhow yesterday was day 28th of my cycle which is usually the day I start my period.
I got pretty horrible cramping yesterday, in my back mostly and a few hrs later some brown spotting.
Since last night I haven't gotten anymore spotting, only a little brown discharge when I wipe. And usually when I start, my flow starts immediately following the cramps. The cramps are still pretty strong and go from back to stomach.

Does anyone have any experience having implantion bleeding like this when period is due? That would mean I ovulated way late right?

or could this be just a wacky period and or something serious? never had anything like this happen before..

Im sorry if this question is in the wrong place but I thought if anyone the ones with a bun in the oven would know ;)

Thanks mommas =)

Well, my periods usually do start out with a brown discharge but... with my second son ( birth control baby!) I had a brown dot on my liner cuz i was expecting flow to come soon. Well I had a brown dot of discharge once on day 25 and once on day 26, well...day 28 bfp! Oh and by the way... this baby I am carrying now...pull out method!

hahah thanks MdJoy lol :)

So it seems my period started the day of the post.. the flow is still a lot less than usual.. and seems to have a lot of blood clots (tmi sorry).
My abdomen is SUPER swollen and my boobs gigantic!! I dont believe I am pregnant though I fell asleep in the middle of a sentence last night but there is something crazy going on with my period right now!

Oh and btw havent been on bc for 2 yrs...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->