Question for those of you who are BD'ing every other day or Every Day

Mommyloves

Mother of two
Reaction score
Hey Ladies! TMI so I am so sorry in advance but... For those of you who are BD'ing every day or every other day, are you checking your cervix and CM? If so, how can you tell the difference of what is CM and what is sperm :spermy:??

I am trying to stay on top of all of this but I feel like the CM I am seeing is from all of the BD'ing and not necessarily MY CM.

Any thoughts?

I started to check my cm before we bd. That seems I help me. Hope that helps you. :)

Thank you Ally! I have been checking every morning in the shower, but I swear there is still sperm stuff in there from BD'ing the night before.

That was my problem. Since we usually bd at night, I shower in the morning and I figured by night, whatever was gonna make its way out would have throughout the day. It can be kinda hard to tell sometimes.

Sperm dries up quickly in between your fingers when rolled around, cervical mucus stays slippery longer.

Also sperm dissolves into tissue toilet paper and water while cervical mucus rolls into a ball, (like snot, yuck, sorry for the reference) when dropped into water or wiped with toilet paper.

Goooood luck!!! :)

Also, I am so the same, my husband ummm makes a lot of sperm. I check at the end of the day, before I go to bed, before we BD, because there is def still sperm in there in the morning.

Hi there,
I am having the same problem ! Sometimes I actually feel like I'm drier the next day because none of what I'm wiping away is mine !! I guess if you bd often it is just harder to tell for sure. But lots of bd'ing means more chances for a positive :)
Good luck !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->