Question for those using Ovufriend...

michelle8733

Mom to Scarlett Grace
Reaction score
I just started using Ovufriend and temping this cycle. Why is it that some dots are colored in and some are not on the temp chart? What does it mean?

I hve been using fertility friend for the past 6 months and just started ovufriend this month. I know on fertility friend it just means the temp was taken at a different time, I'm thinking ovufriend is probably the same? Apparently it's important to take your temp at the same time every morning or it may differ, idk if I believe this too much. One morning I woke up at 3:30am so decided to take it then, went back to sleep and took it at 6:30am and it was the same.

I hve been using fertility friend for the past 6 months and just started ovufriend this month. I know on fertility friend it just means the temp was taken at a different time, I'm thinking ovufriend is probably the same? Apparently it's important to take your temp at the same time every morning or it may differ, idk if I believe this too much. One morning I woke up at 3:30am so decided to take it then, went back to sleep and took it at 6:30am and it was the same.

Oh ok, thanks. That explains it because the three days that I temped outside of 7am the dots are not colored in. However, my temp has been pretty consistent even the days with the differing times. I think what matters more is taking your temp as soon as you wake up without doing any activities like talking or drinking or moving around a lot rather than temping at different times. As long as you temp as soon as you wake up I find that it has stayed pretty consistent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->