Question for those who have had gender scan.

Mrs G

Lily and Tommy's mummy
Reaction score
Hi

Slightly random request, but please can you take a look at the picture below and let me know what you think and how it compares to your gender scans.

We had an (unexpected) 14 wk scan today and she gave us one of baby's legs. DH reckons he can see a set of plums but I think it's wishful thinking!!:shrug:

CIMG2189.jpg

Thanks, Kath xx

doeslook boyish but im told sex scans r not much good til after 18weeks

Thanks. If it were that obvious, I'm not sure she'd have given it to us, we didn't say we wanted to find out the sex, we were just glad it was still there!!

x

Its hard to tell this early on, but does look boyish x

Looks girly to me! My boy one was more like an M sideways if you understand what i mean?

14 weeks is the worst possible time to try and figure the gender out i have heard although not sure why.

Hmmm i'm really not too sure, I had my gender scan last week and you could see the peeky too. x

Looks like my sons gender scan so id say boy!!!

Hmm, not to sure, but think that it could be a little boy! xx

umm I think girl :blush: when we had a scan just before 15 weeks with our little boy it really clear he was a boy but I'm thinking girl from your pic! xxx

Hayley me and you seem to always have the same idea about these scans!

but you always reply first so looks like I'm copying you... but its just great minds think alike :haha: xxx

Don't be silly!! That is just it, great minds :D xx

I would say girl as I see lines.... males look more like a snail..... Its very hard from that pic though... we had ours last Sat and its a boy but it was from the top angle so we could see the scrotum and penis.

Thanks for all your replies ladies. We'll have to wait a few more weeks to be sure but thought it was worth what you all think.

xx

14 weeks is still too early for anything to be conclusive, but based on my previous training in OB ultrasonography, I would cautiously venture girl :)

I think I can see some girly bits - swollen girly bits but still!! :thumbup: x Keep us posted hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->