Question for uk ladies?

Jbree

Reaction score
Right long story short i had a cp at the start of aug. And im preg again - If i go with my "lmp" date im 6 weeks tomorrow.... But i dont think i ov till 2 weeks later than i should have only for the fact i had a pos opk. Which would makee 4 weeks tomorrow

So
My question is at the booking appt will they still go by my lmp date even tho it was bleeding from a cp?

X

I have long cycles, typically 42 days. Both my pregnancies, first a mmc and second my daughter they have gone from my lmp even though I am confident on my dates. With my daughter I had a scan and I was 10 weeks and had to go back 2/3 weeks later for another. I imagine I will get a scan around 10 weeks this time too.

I had exactly the same both times. They will go by your lmp and if it's too early for the scan they will book you for another and then use those dates. But tell your midwife at your booking app the dates you think. Just think of the extra scan as a bonus!

My lmp put me 3 weeks ahead and they went by that date and tried to rush me a scan appointment (which was very nice of them) however when I had my private scan they went by the measurement and so I called to cancel and rebook the scan. I think they would prefer to go by your lmp and scan you too early (and then rebook you for your correct date) rather than miss your window for screening (if you want it done).

I had long cycles with DS and they went by my lmp. I had a bit of bleeding so ended up in the epau where they put me back 2 weeks so I rearranged my 12 week scan. Although for some reason they went by my lmp when they wrote up the notes on his birth so they say he was born at 40 weeks whereas it was really 38 weeks.

Thanks for all the replies!! Looks like i should phone this week then... Was going to delay it a week or so. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->