question (might be tmi)

I´ve been considering the duo monitor too, my friend is using it and they have been able to pinpoint her problem. But it is very expensive so I want to try a couple of other things first. I hope you get your bfp before you buy it then you will have an extra 500 to spend on baby things.
What does the duo monitor do?

ha ha just bin reading all about that ewcm will stretch but spermies wont i asked cos had huge glob , sorry tmi, this morn day before af :wacko: x
I find that semen does stretch but it tends to break easily where EWCM won't. (or so I've read, sadly I haven't seen much of any to test this theory)

I also find it easier to check CM with more time spacing from :sex: so there's not too much left.

Ladies! Ladies!

I just figured out what TMI means:nope:

:dohh:

:ignore:

:blush:

LOL! Ain't it fun! I love when I'm trying to figure out what TTC thing a person is referring to and really it's just normal words (like AFM on the other thread, took me ages!)

In the book Northstar recommended she also explains a method for doing kegel exercises to remove the excess semen so you can check your CM. I haven't done them myself so I cant describe off the top of my head but if you want I can look it up in the book later and explain. :thumbup:

This is the place to ask anything . Good luck with the journey

Ladies! Ladies!

LOL! Ain't it fun! I love when I'm trying to figure out what TTC thing a person is referring to and really it's just normal words (like AFM on the other thread, took me ages!)

In the book Northstar recommended she also explains a method for doing kegel exercises to remove the excess semen so you can check your CM. I haven't done them myself so I cant describe off the top of my head but if you want I can look it up in the book later and explain. :thumbup:

I had to ask about AFM yesterday!!

as for the kegels - is it good to do those if TTC?? I would have thought you needed to keep all that in there as long as possible, so to speak.

Ladies! Ladies!

I had to ask about AFM yesterday!!

as for the kegels - is it good to do those if TTC?? I would have thought you needed to keep all that in there as long as possible, so to speak.

The kegels are for eliminating :spermy: for CM analysis purposes only :haha: no I wouldn't be doing them either, I think my poor fanny is going through enough at the moment!

I´ve been considering the duo monitor too, my friend is using it and they have been able to pinpoint her problem. But it is very expensive so I want to try a couple of other things first. I hope you get your bfp before you buy it then you will have an extra 500 to spend on baby things.
What does the duo monitor do?

Duo Monitor monitors you 24/7 and sends your information to a team of "experts" and then it tells you when you should be :sex:

Has anyone tried the FR Daily Monitor? I am trying to come up with a less expensive alternative to the CBFM, Ovacue, Duo, or watch idea? And I am also grasping at straws, lol!

It's probably important for us to remember that it's not the flipping monitor that gets us pregnant, it's doing plenty of :sex: with our men.

AFM (LOL) I love gadgets, so that is a big part of the appeal, plus it amuses me to think of some boffin in an office checking out my chart and getting on the phone and instructing me to get bonking (I have no idea if that actually happens with the Duo).

Realistically the spreadsheet I'm already filling in probably gives me the info I need, and I'd be better spending the £500 on an iPad :shrug:

DH & I have had a look at the Duo and we realised that once I sort my sleep pattern it doesn't seem to offer us anything extra to the temping and CBFM.

It does seem perfect for those who have PCOS (from reading their info) and for those with severely disturbed sleep patterns.

The thing I like is it offers a money back guarantee :thumbup:

You fill in a load of information when you get it and return immediately and if based on medical history; known fertility issues, etc they feel that you may not get a BFP in 12 months they offer you a full refund then in return for returning the machine.

But if they feel you can get a BFP within 12 months using their system correctly and you don't get it then you just get a letter from your doctor and they send you a full refund :thumbup:

And they offer a 3 strikes and out so if you don't use their system correctly they send an email explaining and as long as you don't mess up again after the 3rd time you still qualify for the refund if no BFP in 12 months.

They claim it is as effective as IVF in couples with unexplained infertility and in the UK they have a payment plan to spread the cost.

Their site does say it is available to the US but not FDA approved or something like that :shrug:

I will look to changing to it later in the year if I can't settle my sleep patterns and once DH & I have had tests done to see what fertility issues we may have :thumbup:

Edited: just read that back and you'd think I worked for the company based on that but honest I don't!

Hmm, I guess it looks the same, but since I'm checking my CM about 10 times a day I know what the status of it is BEFORE I DTD if that makes sense.

Umm at the risk of even TTMI you could smell it I guess (oh this is too gross)

You have to check CM a few times a day at least.

God knows what I used to do with my time before I started TTC :shrug:

Oh my God that was funny!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->