Question/need help

SherryDupo

Reaction score
Warning this is tmi. I desperately need to know what is happening with my cm and that someone else has experienced this. Ive never in my entire life experienced this. The hubby and I were about to do the deed, but as soon as we started it ended, because he was covered in creamy white cm. I mean covered, please understand this is by no means an exaggeration, it was almost solid white. I went to the bathroom,washed my hands to check it and when I did a ridiculous amount of creamy cm kept coming out. it has no odor, my lady stuff feels healthy..its just the cm. I take probiotics every day and havent been on antibiotics in forever. thing is, it was only for 1 day. after that day its been normal since. what could cause that?? I would talk to my PCP but hes a he and thinks he knows my body better than I do. I dont feel like being treated like some crazy person.

Hey hun, I am sorry I don't really have answers for you...but this can sometimes happen when there is a higher level of progesterone. Is it after ovulation for you? If so it's completely normal. Just one of those things. Also, it's worth noting it can happen of you are pregnant too.... I found this 'not very helpful' link...but at least you know you're not alone hun :

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/answers/question.php?qid=13076

Thank you for your response. It does help me knowing its normal. LOL I was really worried. I honestly do not know if I have ovulated or not, but I know it happened 10 days before due for AF. Thanks again.

Awh glad I could help hun, and you're very welcome :) x

i wouldnt worry , maybe you were just excited lol. sometimes i get alot ... really wouldnt worry. next time, blame him :) x lol x

I got creamy lotiony CM when I was newly pregnant with my first.
Sounds normal, especially if it´s odorless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->