question on testing

frustrated11

baby#2 on the way!
Reaction score
I am on cd22 of 30. I really don't do much charting. I noticed on cd8 my mucus seemed fertile. We did the bd cd 8, 10, and 12. I expect af on Aug 9th. I don't know if I was really fertile, or if we could have caught and egg. If so, when should I test? I don't even know if Ialways O that time, or if it was early. If that is true, would af show up earlier too??

I typed out a reply and then BnB crashed and it's gone :-(

Since you don't know when you ovulated, I wouldn't test until the first day after your expected period. If you ovulated sooner, your AF would arrive sooner since your luteal phase always remains about the same length. In the past five months, I've had three 14 days LPs, one 13, and one 15 so my luteal phase is about 14 days long. Because of this, I know that my AF is due 8/9 since I ovulated on 7/26 based on my temps. I know you don't chart so you don't know the exact ovulation date but I just wanted to give you an idea. On the offchance you didn't ovulate early, your AF should be due 8/9 so I would wait to test on 8/10 but that's just me. I try not to test before then so as not to waste the tests... :)

I agree. I am going to try not to test until af doesn't show. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->