question...PLS READ/HELP! (may be TMI)

aidensmommy1

Mom to 2/Wife to be! <3
Reaction score
So last night was an ABSOLUTE NEED TO BD NIGHT and DH decided to surprise me and go "down town" and I returned the favor and so on..now I've read that saliva can be harmful while ttc but before any four play or anything started I had inserted my pre-seed, would this protect from saliva too? Does anyone on here know? I've been so worried about it and I usually don't tell him when I have put in the pre-seed because I feel like its a turn off to him and I also didn't want to turn down his offer and ruin the moment so I just went with it lol. (it shows how close to the natural CM the stuff is since he didn't notice! Lol) and I'm sorry about the tmi! I feel kind of dumb for this post haha. Thanks ahead of time for any responses! =)

And to be clear ahead of time, I didn't intend for oral to happen after inserting the pre-seed, I feel bad about it! Lol

I've read differing opinions because I had this same question before lol. Some places said not to do it at all, others say it's a bigger deal if you're using saliva as a lubricant. But hopefully all is well!

I think for the whole "saliva not used as a lubricant" thing, it has to be copious amounts... like using it specifically for lube. I think foreplay and oral sex are all fine and as long as some of either your own cm or the preseed was left, the sperm will find their way :) Don't stress, as that is never good. Hugs! Good luck.

Thank u both soo much for the replies! I'm happy to know I'm not the only one who has had this question..lol...and thank u, you both have made me feel so much better about it then. I used to use it as lubricant before I discovered that saliva can be harmful while ttc but now just stick to pre-seed =) lol I figured it probably wouldn't have been enough to really do harm but had to ask to ease my mind a bit! I have my fingers crossed for all our bfps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->