Question re. BBT and BC

Some of the time I'm away he could but not all, so it's easier to wait for the next litter, that way the pup gets settled in properly before anyone goes anywhere, it's only 12 week wait (which is an eternity in TTC time but nothing IRL) for the next litter, which will have the same dad, so I'll get the half sister of the pup I cuddled today.

And I think you mentioned you liked the color better anyway. Do Cairn's do well on their own or do they like a playmate?

I think it's almost inevitable that I'll cave and get another one, but I'll get no1 past the puppyhood first.

The breeder said they get a lot of people come back to them for another pup.

The circle is still open. Did you mark restless or disturbed sleep? I usually don't touch those bc FF will throw the temp.

I think the circle was still open because I had the time as 45 minutes earlier than when I usually take my temp. But since I corrected for the change in time I just erased that and the circle closed.

After reading on all the puppy posts, I'm SO wishing we had a dog in the house. My friends just got their second dog - an English bulldog puppy who is beyond adorable. Seeing pictures of him next to their other dog (a pitbull with the sweetest temperament), I just want to cuddle them both.

They named the puppy Kuma (Japanese for "bear") and the pitbull is Sushi. I was voting for naming the puppy Sashimi, but couldn't see my friend's BF hollering that after a dog and keeping a straight face.

The circle is still open. Did you mark restless or disturbed sleep? I usually don't touch those bc FF will throw the temp.

I think the circle was still open because I had the time as 45 minutes earlier than when I usually take my temp. But since I corrected for the change in time I just erased that and the circle closed.

Yep that looks better, coverline looks a little low though- Dmom?

Ellie, can you try and get the circle on O day closed? I'd like the see the x-hairs as solid lines.

NS, I think it's low bc I really think O day is 3DPO?

That makes sense Dmom:thumbup: , if 3DPO was O day then coverline would be up around the 98 mark, I think.

OP can you undiscard that lower temp just before your current O date as well as closing that circle?

I made the correction for that day (tested at 6am instead of 7:15) and now there's no O day at all.

Hmmm I'm thinking CD 16 might be it though, some fiddling may still be required to convince FF. Try undiscarding friday 5th, and discard 7th and 8th, see if it draws the crosshairs then....? I can see a biphasic pattern, if I squint at it!

The 5th was already discarded. Tried discarding the 7th and 8th and it looks like a pattern is more noticeable though still no crosshairs. And there may not be any crosshairs this month, since I wouldn't be surprised if I didn't actually ovulate and all the symptoms are from going off the bc.

My plan is that I'll test in the middle of next week, maybe by the 25th if no AF by then. Assuming there's a BFN, I'll try to be more consistent with the times for when I take my temp and I'll use the OPK. Sooner or later, a pattern will come out!

I agree with NS....by the way, what happened to painting, NS? lol

I posted on the other thread about my painting challenges LOL - this BBT stuff is a breeze compared to rectifying what some idiot has done to my baseboards (I THINK that's American for skirting boards)

Ellie, I can see a pattern but as you say next month you will be more used to doing the BBT and also observe CM, and use opks, so that helps give you some additional info. BBT can be affected by stuff like having a couple of glasses of wine and random things, so it's good to throw in a few different measurements

I sat down and read Taking Charge of Your Fertility yesterday and feel a bit better about my charting here. I don't think much if any EWCM this month, at least compared to the photos I've seen. I would classify it more as "rubber cement" discharge for a day. And I'm already "friendly" with my cervix after years with the Nuva Ring, so checking it daily won't be difficult.

I do have an introduction appointment with the OB/GYN on Sept 8, so it'll be useful to have these charts for sharing. And I'll be certain to line up my questions for him as well!

You did get a nice temp dip today; if you haven't OV yet, this could be it.

I'm telling you NS, this is our new business venture!

Hubby's working from home today, so we may just be able to do that! I'm also feeling some cramps this morning, but not sure how to "read" them as the only cramps I'm familiar with are the ones with AF. My appetite is back, so I wonder if my feeling naush this past week may have been from a bug or something.

My advice, don't read too much into anything right now. Your body is in hormonal flux from being off of birth control and a lot of it is just adjustment.

And ... AF seems to be arriving. Here's to learning more about charting and gathering more info with Cycle 2!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->