Question relating to sex 1day after O day

Rosie.no1

Mummy of 1...
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to ask a quick question.. DH and I only had unprotected sex once this month, as we were planning on starting to try from next month.. However we thought what's one month!! But by that time I thought I'd O'd considering dates. My question is that if i had o'd the day maybe 2 days before, could I still be pregnant? And if so, would implantation be sooner???

As it turns out I may not have o'd when I should have because my CM only changed the same day we BD and lasted a couple of days after that, so I think it may have been delayed?

I'm not sure how many dpo I am now, but my AF should be due next Thursday.. So I'm thinking I'll test Friday if it doesn't arrive..

What do you think ? May there be a chance?

Thanks, and baby dust to all xxx

Hey!

Generally u need to have sex before ovulation. The egg only lives for up to 24hrs. So if you have sperm there waiting and ready you could have caught or if it fell within 24hrs of egg being released you again could have caught it!

If u didnt ovulate then and was afterwards the spermies might have been there waiting.

Good luck

Hey!

Generally u need to have sex before ovulation. The egg only lives for up to 24hrs. So if you have sperm there waiting and ready you could have caught or if it fell within 24hrs of egg being released you again could have caught it!

If u didnt ovulate then and was afterwards the spermies might have been there waiting.

Good luck

Thanks.. I think it's unlikely I'll be PG but I'm waiting to test on Thurs/Fri, so let's see. If not we'll be trying from next month, so fingers crossed.

How about you? Are you TTC? First time? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->