QUESTION to Pregnant GALS??????????

jacky24

Mom of 37w2d Angel
Reaction score
Now i want to find out about Bding YES Bding...
How many times did you Bding the month you got your :bfp:

Specific CD days if you can remeber, if it was AM or PM month only or both, and how many months you were TTC....

And if you had been drinking any Fertility meds with it eg: CLOMID or FERTOMID...

Sorry but im a very numbers and facts person, and i need to just look at everyones statistics....

Thanks gals:hug:

i bd pretty much everynight after i finished af untill i started again! lol
when i got my bfp it was the same except i never started my af

I did it twice through out the month ( havent had a high sex drive since the birth of my first daughter :blush:), wasnt TTC just if it happned it happned sort of way about it.

And it happned! Once one morning and once was at night :)

We BD'd twice, around CD 9 & CD 11, both times in the evening, I was not taking anything we werent exactly TTC but not preventing either.

everyday :muaha:

either late evening or early morning.

Saying that we did have the occaisional lunchtime romp.

Arrrgh im no good at this lol

everyday :muaha:

either late evening or early morning.

Saying that we did have the occaisional lunchtime romp.

Arrrgh im no good at this lol

Hey polo

were you BDing as much with every cycle or just this one?

I'm kinda in the same situation you have been. tried for over 7 months with my hunny (not together now) and have been ttc a few months with my OH now so hoping its meant to be this time

your story gave me lots of hope!! yay!!

congrats on being pregnant :)

The month I got pregnant we had bd'ed much less than usual. I'd say once a week, maybe twice at the most. It would always have been in the early afternoon because thats when OH was on his break from work and he'd get home too late to do it then.

I think looking back we must have bd'ed 2 or 3 days before ovulation but I didn't know that till I looked back after getting my BFP to work out my dates and realised. We'd been at it much more frequently for 2 or 3 months before that with no result.

We hardly BD'd lol, 3 times the month i concieved, all three times were in the evening probably early hours actually! It was our first month of trying so we were a little shocked when i got my BFP! Happy but shocked it had happened so quickly, we were very lucky.

TTC for 6 months, and on the 6th month we BD'd from CD9-CD15 everyday. It was the first month i bought and used OV sticks that i took from CD11-CD15. The line turned super dark on CD14 and we used pre-seed for the first time that day, OV stick line disappeared on CD15 and so the rest of the month we waited it out...and 12DPO turned up a BFP!!!

I was shocked as other months we also BD'd everyday or every other day with no success. I really think the pre-seed helped us out!!!

good luck lovely!

before i bought my cbfm we did the deed every night without fail and nothing.Then bought the cbfm did it on the high day and twice daily for 2 days on peak then once again on the nxt high and hey presto

i had and have been very depressed for personal reasons over the past 12 months, so have kind of had NO SEX DRIVE....the month we conceived we obv did get jiggy as my names not mary but i reckon thats it, maybe twice but doubtful as i can remember the once quite clearly, it was 14dyas after my first day of my period, was very late and this... the strangest thing of all...as we were not trying for a baby but were not taking precautions....my oh said "your pregnant now, my jobs done lol" we both just laughed and went to sleep.....

my god he must be able to see into the future!!

h x

the reason im so good with the dates was it was my daughters birthday party that day!!

Here's a few of my pre pregnancy charts:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/c8797

We were actually avoiding but DH wanted to bd on a couple of very fertile days :dohh:

i had and have been very depressed for personal reasons over the past 12 months, so have kind of had NO SEX DRIVE....the month we conceived we obv did get jiggy as my names not mary but i reckon thats it!!

My names Mary and look at me, having pre-marital sex and pregnant at 15.:rofl:

We 'did the deed' about 5 times a week, but we weren't trying.. Tried using the pull out method, it didn't always stick with us though.

I was on clomid 50mgs on cd5-9. We BD'd every other day from days cd11-20 went for my blood test on day 21, said I didn't ovulate, decided we were FINALLY okay with that and pretty much :sex: EVERY day after that for about 4 weeks (I was crazy in the mood for some reason)....and seeing as I really DID ovulate (just later than they thought) we got a BFP a few weeks later. Good luck!

1 BD during fertile period, 2 days before O, with preseed, no fertility meds, PM

Um.. only once without protection, 2 days after my period finished.

I had been away the whole week so I had booked a very romantic B&B for the Saturday night near to where we were doing a cycle race in the morning. We finished the race which was hard so when we got to the B&B at midday we went to lie down for a while and well oops....

what I didn't know at the time was that my OH had plans to propose to me that night so basically our LO was conceived the same day we got engaged (good thing I said yes :) )

The month I fell pregnant was actually the month I had Bd'd the least. I was in hospital prior to my ovulation. SO my view is my OH's sperm were super charged and ready to go. WE only bd'd a couple times at the end of november, two weeks later I had my :bfp:

nearly every night for the week I was fertile. though we missed one or maybe two nights. I used a website to work out my dates: https://www.babycentre.co.uk/tools/ovu

actually, thinking about it we might have staretd one day earlier - so the littel fellas could be there waiting to ambush the eggy when she popped out!

Now i want to find out about Bding YES Bding...

How many times did you Bding the month you got your BFP - 20 days (yep, you read it right, 20)

Specific CD days if you can remeber, if it was AM or PM month only or both, and how many months you were TTC....

TTC 4 months "officially" - went off the pill in January
BD always at night an on CD 2-4, 6,7, 9, 11-18, 20, 21, 23, 25-27. O'd on CD20 and got my BFP at 10DPO on CD30.

And if you had been drinking any Fertility meds with it eg: CLOMID or FERTOMID...

No meds at all

Sorry but im a very numbers and facts person, and i need to just look at everyones statistics....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->