Question

happyface82

Reaction score
Hello all! :)

Just have a question probably noone can really answer, but felt really weird this morning. I came off my period last Friday so 10 days today. Since then we :sex: twice without a condom but he did pull out. This is basically the phase we are going through before we officially start to ease in my husband who is soo excited but a bit scared of just starting to try one day :).

Last night and this morning I woke up to the sorest boobs. They are never really that sore, plus its too early to be waiting to come on again. Do you think there is a chance that I might be pregnant? I really do think he pulled out on time so didn't even think it was possible but feeling like this makes me wonder! And oh would it be wonderful :D

:hug:

I don't think it really matters if he pulled "in time" hun as you can get pregnant from pre-cum so yeah, I guess there is a possibility :)

I hope you get the result you want whatever it is :hugs:

xxx

Ooooooh, keep us posted!!! Yes, there is a posibility, pre-cum gets lots of women pregnant... I hope you get the result you want. xxxx

Yeps, finger and toes crossed for you, let us know!

Hey hun, yeh it is possible to get preggers from pre-cum, hope u get the result u want :) xx

Yep as others have said hun def a possibility of being pregnant
Let us know the result
x

Thank you all! :)

I think I am going to wait until the weekend to see how I feel and take it from there!

Will keep you all posted!

Ok. . .so. . . . 10 days have gone by. . and should be another week till I get my :witch: !!

I still have got really sore breasts, maybe a bit less than before but they keep getting bigger!! My husband was away for a week -he left the 1st day they started feeling sore- and when he came back commented on how big they're without me saying anything. And that was last week, since then they've grown more.. noticeably more...

I am sure its just hormones playing a game but would so love to get that :bfp:

Lets see!

If you came off your AF 10 days after the 1st post you would have only ovulated 3 days before, so its probably a little early for symptons.

However you can indeed get pregnant when using the pull out method.

I hope you get th results you want. x

Do you know how long your cycle is normally hun? Could possibly be pregnant

My cycle is not very stable but it ranges from 29 to 34 days. I am now on day 24.

Thank you all so much for your messages! Will see how it goes! I can do nothing but wait! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->