Question.....

Binaface

TTC our very first <3
Reaction score
Hi Preggers!
Just wondering how many DPO you were before you got your BFP and also how many BFNs you got before the BFP?

I was ttc over a year after a mc (about 18months), did the pregnancy test on day 50 as have erratic periods (21 to 44 days), and it came up positive in about 10 seconds....

I used to be obsessed after the mc, doing pregnancy tests over and over, so had to impose some rules on testing, see above!

best wishes and good luck!

Took a year to conceive the sticky bean but during that time 3 pregnancies were achieved, all on the first month of trying (we took several months off between the 2 losses). This pregnancy we tested positive on 11dpo (stark White bfn on 10dpo) and again it was the first month we tried.

The first time we were pregnant we got a positive test at 11 dpo, you could barely see it. This time I didn't test until around 18dpo because my previous cycle was longer than usual (34 days) so I waited until day 33. I just had a feeling because I had been cramping for 7 days but af never came... good luck!! Hope you get your bfp soon :)

NTNP for around 4 years (was an irresponsible teenager) - just missed my period one day, got my BFP at 30-40 DPO (again, wasn't TTC).

I believe I was around 20 DPO before I got a :bfp:! I got 7 :bfn:s before the +, I kept doing them because I knew I was pregnant!

Hey, I tested for the first time this cycle at 13dpo and got my bfp, didn't test beforehand. I spent the first 6 days of the 2ww unconvinced I had even ovulated so it did go by really quickly and obviously because of that I wasn't sure what was happening with my body.

I wasnt ttc but I was a day late for my period so I guess I was about 15 or 16 dpo? Did 3 tests that day and all 3 had the biggest brightest blue lines that appeared in seconds.

I tested at about 11/12dpo just to be on the safe side because I wasnt trying to concieve but i knew there was a possibility i could be pregnant and i was planning on drinking quite heavily that weekend. Anyway I got the faintest of lines ever! Then tested again the day AF was due i think and the line was darker, although still very faint

We weren't TTC, so don't know exactly when I ovulated. Best guess is we tested around 22 DPO. It turned immediately and I sat on the toilet for a full 3 minutes, thinking maybe it would go away. :)

I tested 7-9dpo with bfn, got a faint positive on 10dpo and then got my bfp on 11dpo :)

We weren't TTC, so don't know exactly when I ovulated. Best guess is we tested around 22 DPO. It turned immediately and I sat on the toilet for a full 3 minutes, thinking maybe it would go away. :)

Hehe same here. Hubby and I weren't TTC so I was in utter disbelief when that positive line showed up in 5 seconds after peeing. Don't know when I ovulated but I was 5 weeks when I found out I was preggers.

Hi, I had my BFP on 9dpo. The line was faint but obvious.
I tested everyday after that and the line appeared darker everyday.

We DTD on June 14th and I got my BFP on June 26th, so 12 days. It was faint, but it was there.

I was 11 dpo, I had a bfn 10dpo and the BFP was very light

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->