Question.....

Binaface

TTC our very first <3
Reaction score
Hi Preggers!
Just wondering how many DPO you were before you got your BFP and also how many BFNs you got before the BFP?

I was ttc over a year after a mc (about 18months), did the pregnancy test on day 50 as have erratic periods (21 to 44 days), and it came up positive in about 10 seconds....

I used to be obsessed after the mc, doing pregnancy tests over and over, so had to impose some rules on testing, see above!

best wishes and good luck!

Took a year to conceive the sticky bean but during that time 3 pregnancies were achieved, all on the first month of trying (we took several months off between the 2 losses). This pregnancy we tested positive on 11dpo (stark White bfn on 10dpo) and again it was the first month we tried.

The first time we were pregnant we got a positive test at 11 dpo, you could barely see it. This time I didn't test until around 18dpo because my previous cycle was longer than usual (34 days) so I waited until day 33. I just had a feeling because I had been cramping for 7 days but af never came... good luck!! Hope you get your bfp soon :)

NTNP for around 4 years (was an irresponsible teenager) - just missed my period one day, got my BFP at 30-40 DPO (again, wasn't TTC).

I believe I was around 20 DPO before I got a :bfp:! I got 7 :bfn:s before the +, I kept doing them because I knew I was pregnant!

Hey, I tested for the first time this cycle at 13dpo and got my bfp, didn't test beforehand. I spent the first 6 days of the 2ww unconvinced I had even ovulated so it did go by really quickly and obviously because of that I wasn't sure what was happening with my body.

I wasnt ttc but I was a day late for my period so I guess I was about 15 or 16 dpo? Did 3 tests that day and all 3 had the biggest brightest blue lines that appeared in seconds.

I tested at about 11/12dpo just to be on the safe side because I wasnt trying to concieve but i knew there was a possibility i could be pregnant and i was planning on drinking quite heavily that weekend. Anyway I got the faintest of lines ever! Then tested again the day AF was due i think and the line was darker, although still very faint

We weren't TTC, so don't know exactly when I ovulated. Best guess is we tested around 22 DPO. It turned immediately and I sat on the toilet for a full 3 minutes, thinking maybe it would go away. :)

I tested 7-9dpo with bfn, got a faint positive on 10dpo and then got my bfp on 11dpo :)

We weren't TTC, so don't know exactly when I ovulated. Best guess is we tested around 22 DPO. It turned immediately and I sat on the toilet for a full 3 minutes, thinking maybe it would go away. :)

Hehe same here. Hubby and I weren't TTC so I was in utter disbelief when that positive line showed up in 5 seconds after peeing. Don't know when I ovulated but I was 5 weeks when I found out I was preggers.

Hi, I had my BFP on 9dpo. The line was faint but obvious.
I tested everyday after that and the line appeared darker everyday.

We DTD on June 14th and I got my BFP on June 26th, so 12 days. It was faint, but it was there.

I was 11 dpo, I had a bfn 10dpo and the BFP was very light

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"