questionnaire for any aged mothers

curl101

Reaction score
hi,im doing a project and i would appreciate it if you would take the time to answer a 5 questioned questionnaire that i will use in my research. Your names will not be identified and everything will be kept confidential,thankyou:)-
1- During your pregnancy, who do you feel gave you the most support on how to keep both you and your baby healthy?
( ) NHS
( ) Mothers with experience
( ) Your midwife
( ) Your GP
( ) Online websites – please name……………………………………….
( ) Leaflets
( ) Other – please state………………………………………………………….

2- What were you biggest cravings during pregnancy?
…………………………………………
…………………………………………
…………………………………………

3- If you were a smoker or drinker at the time of your pregnancy and you quit…
who helped you?.............................................................................
What helped you?...........................................................................
What motivated you?....................................................................

4- If you were a smoker or drinker at the time of your pregnancy and you didn’t quit…
-Was your baby still healthy?.........................................................
-Was there any complications during the pregnancy, if so what were they?........................................................................................................
-What made you decide to not quit, were there any influences?.........................................................................................................

5- What would your advice be (on health+fitness) to mothers to-be and to females that would like to get pregnant, for during+after pregnancy?.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Thankyou.

Hi There,

Perhaps you would gain some more volunteers if you stated what you mean by 'aged mothers' and also what your project is for.

Many thanks

1- During your pregnancy, who do you feel gave you the most support on how to keep both you and your baby healthy?
( ) NHS
( ) Mothers with experience
( ) Your midwife
( ) Your GP
( ) Online websites – baby and bump!( ) Leaflets
( ) Other – please state………………………………………………………….

2- What were you biggest cravings during pregnancy?
Not really cravings, I just ate so much junk food, and used pregnancy as an excuse, I'm regretting it now as I have SO much weight to loose.
3- If you were a smoker or drinker at the time of your pregnancy and you quit…
who helped you? No one, I just went cold turkey.
What helped you? Knowing I was growing a baby inside me!
What motivated you? My baby
4- If you were a smoker or drinker at the time of your pregnancy and you didn’t quit…
-Was your baby still healthy?.........................................................
-Was there any complications during the pregnancy, if so what were they?............................................................................................... .........
-What made you decide to not quit, were there any influences?......................................................................................... ................

5- What would your advice be (on health+fitness) to mothers to-be and to females that would like to get pregnant, for during+after pregnancy? Do NOT use pregnancy as an excuse to bindge every single day on food, honestly you will just feel awful at the end, just keep it in moderation (easier said than done). Keep active, go for walks, drink lots of water, after pregnancy give your body a good couple of weeks to heal, don't rush into exercise, you'll need that energy for your newborn!Thankyou.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->