questionnnnnnnn

brittany12

Mommy x’s 2
Reaction score
I am on CD 15 of 29 I normally get a positive opk on this day and today its is still negative. Dh and I bded lastnight and I slept with a softcup in so that the sperm would stay close.. well today I wore a liner just incase i got a lot of cm well i has like tanish brown cm today and then after i took my opk around 3:30 my cm was clear and watery and there was a lot.. what is going on?

I am on CD 15 of 29 I normally get a positive opk on this day and today its is still negative. Dh and I bded lastnight and I slept with a softcup in so that the sperm would stay close.. well today I wore a liner just incase i got a lot of cm well i has like tanish brown cm today and then after i took my opk around 3:30 my cm was clear and watery and there was a lot.. what is going on?

There is a possibility that your CM is mixed with semen and causing some mucus confusion. Not all semen make it and can mix with cm and make it look very much like fertile cm. When DH and I BD, I usually don't record my CM the day after because it looks like fertile cm. As for your OV..is there a possibility that you maybe OV early or maybe haven't OV yet? Keep testing anyway and mayne try FMU. and test twice a day if not 3 times until you get a +... if you are temping you will know in 3 days if you OV already. I hope this was helpful..And baby dust to you...:baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->