Questions about body and likeliness

Confused one

Reaction score
Hi, I wouldn't really say I'm new to this because I'm honestly not trying to have a baby, but I'm at a stump and don't know what to do. I'm young, and me and my boyfriend had sex last month. I already have a irregular period. And guesstimating I should have started Sunday, the 23rs as my cycle is typically 34 days long and my last period was on feb 17. But I'm yet to start and it is now the 26th. We used a condom when we had sex that had spermicide lube type stuff built in, we know for a fact it did not break, he checked it with water afterwards. I guess my real question is could I be pregnant? He says he thinks it's just stress as I was very stressed out last month but I'm young and I'm scared as to what to do. So could stress have caused the late period? I'm cramping like I should start soon and my cervix is low and hard and feels slightly open and I'm having little to no CM. And being the condom didn't break we don't see a way that I could be pregnant? I guess I'm really just needed a little closer to myself so I will stop stressing over thisz
Thank you in advance for the answers please. I know I should not have had sex being that I'm young and not married but I would really appreciate any help

It sounds very very very unlikely that you would be pregnant. but a test would give you an answer if you can't wait it out. You actually had very safe sex try not to panic.

I would agree with the pp. If the stress is to much take a test. But it does seem unlikely. I have heard of stress delaying your period and if you are already irregular it is probably nothing to be worried about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->