Questions about transverse lie

ah, fingers crossed bubs is getting into a better position for you. I think mine may have moved too, I'm definitely getting more movements higher up and lower down than I have been over the past couple of days. I can never tell what position she's in though, there seem to be lumps and bumps everywhere!

ah, fingers crossed bubs is getting into a better position for you. I think mine may have moved too, I'm definitely getting more movements higher up and lower down than I have been over the past couple of days. I can never tell what position she's in though, there seem to be lumps and bumps everywhere!

Here's hoping both our babies get past this naughty stage!

Hi!I have asked this somewhere else but I can't remember where I wrote it to check if I got a response!!!Anyway I'm 33 weeks pregnant and as of yet nobody has even checked the postion that my little one is lying in.I didn't really think anything of this till I started reading some of the threads on here and I can see that some of you guys have know since like 28 weeks or whatever?!?!?Is anyone else in the same boat or is it just me?I had a growth scan at 28weeks (evetything appeared fine) and the baby was lying in a transverse postion then....but nobody commented on that-and since I still had 12 weeks left it didn't concern me either!
Anyway I was just wondering!
Cheers x

Pam the baby might be oblique. Mine moved from transverse to oblique for a couple days, then went head down.

Hi!I have asked this somewhere else but I can't remember where I wrote it to check if I got a response!!!Anyway I'm 33 weeks pregnant and as of yet nobody has even checked the postion that my little one is lying in.I didn't really think anything of this till I started reading some of the threads on here and I can see that some of you guys have know since like 28 weeks or whatever?!?!?Is anyone else in the same boat or is it just me?I had a growth scan at 28weeks (evetything appeared fine) and the baby was lying in a transverse postion then....but nobody commented on that-and since I still had 12 weeks left it didn't concern me either!
Anyway I was just wondering!
Cheers x

My doctor checks the position every week. It takes like 5 seconds, they just feel down really low to see if the head is there. Ask your doc/midwife to check. They started checking mine at 30 weeks

I've got another app in 2 weeks so i'll ask about it then if they don't bring it up!!

Interestingly I needed to sleep on my right last night as my left shoulder was in just too much pain and I woke up starving about 5am. Baby had been at some more acrobatics and when I stood up for a pee I found I had a bum sticking out of my side much higher than it's been for ages! lol Unfortunately the whole of my right leg was shot from sciatica so I had to try my left anyway when I went back to bed and I think it may have undone all my good work! Actually baby kept me awake until about half 6. Inside it felt like baby was feeling like I do when I'm struggling to roll over in bed, heaving myself about and getting tangled! :rofl: Can't quite tell where baby is now but not quite in right position I don't think. Maybe head a bit more central though as I'm getting finger-pokes on my right and left down by my hips and that's new. Fingers crossed...

Flippin'! You need a suspension tank or something. One of those zero G pods. :lol: I'm right there with you tho hon; on my left I get acid reflux something chronic, on my back I just plain get stuck :dohh: and on my right Bubble starts complaining. The most comfortable position atm is during the day propped upright on the sofa with the cushions. :lol: It's a shame I don't get to snooze during the day much really. :D

Pam the baby might be oblique. Mine moved from transverse to oblique for a couple days, then went head down.

I think the baby is oblique really. From where I feel hand movements I think the head mustn't be too far off central. I've got my MW appointment on Monday so we'll see what she has to say. I guess she'll give me another 3 weeks before sending me for a position scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->