Questions from a 1st timer

BurtonBaby

Reaction score
Hello. I have a couple of questions that I'm unsure about. Based on my last AF, my doc estimated that I am 10 weeks today. My friend however had AF for the first 2 months of her 2nd pregnancy. My stomach is already showing and is hard and firm. I have my first ultrasound on Friday, so I will find out for sure how far along I am, but I'm just wondering, is there anyway I could be farther, and have had AF that month. My cycle is ALWAYS irregular. Also, how can I help my husband understand what I'm going through right now? He is understanding, but he just doesn't get it. And how do you girls just relax when you're sore and tired? It seems even when I'm in bed I'm sore and uncomfortable. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks!​

1st Congrats on being pregnant. 2nd I don't think there is anyway of knowing for sure whether or not your further along till you get your ultrasound. Most women don't get a period when pregnant ( some cases like your friend), so you probably are the 10wks like your DR said.

Now how to make your OH understand, what exactly do you want him to understand?, All your emotions, how your feeling etc etc?, If so then there is no real way of making them understand what changes your body and you are going through, as long as he is there for you, being supportive and attentive then there isn't much more he can do.

Please let us know how your Ultrasound goes. All the best

An ultrasound will confirm either way there is nothing to worry about out of the ordinary. Lots of luck for the scan :D

Your OH - I'm with Bek and love the way she says 'them' lol most men don't get it :lol: but hopefully he is helping you out when your tired even if its with a cuppa tea or making the dinner in the evening. My OH just laughs at me btw they don't get it :rofl:

Feeling tired an blergh? Hopefully you have the freedom to rest when you need. I did naps in the afternoon and other times rather than bed curl up comfy in PJs on the couch and watch TV :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->