questions re: OPK's & temps HELP please

jomax

Reaction score
i think i got a +ve OPK on tuesday.
my temps for the previous 6 days including that day were 97.18 (not sure what was going on - as far as i can tell my thermometer is ok).
managed to get DH to :sex: tues and wed night.
had -ve OPK yesterday and today.
temp shift yesterday but not by as much as normal when i OV
same temp today as yesterday

question 1: is it still possible to get +ve OPK's and temp shift if you have an annovulatory cycle? i don't know much about annovulation but wondering if i'm having one because of the flat temps (ive had 9 readings at 97.18 altogether this cycle and i'm only on CD14)

question 2: if i have OV do you think i've done it at a good time (usually i try to :sex: before OV...)

Hi, I don't know much about question 1, but from what I understand it's most important for sperm to be there before you ov, and it can live in your body for several days, so to BD the day before or a few days before is good!

A +opk does not guarantee ov, but a temp rise of 3+ days does, as long as the temp rise is significant enough. Are you using FF or something similar so we can see your chart? TBH with the temps sticking at exactly the same mark it sounds like your battery is dying. Could you try a second thermo to compare?

A +opk does not guarantee ov, but a temp rise of 3+ days does, as long as the temp rise is significant enough. Are you using FF or something similar so we can see your chart? TBH with the temps sticking at exactly the same mark it sounds like your battery is dying. Could you try a second thermo to compare?

i am using FF and it has put me in as OV as my temps did go up. it's defo not my thermometer - just very strange temps! :wacko:

thanks for your opinions though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->