questions (TMI alert)

hopeful4bfp

Reaction score
my cycle has been regular for years... Almost like clockwork on the 28tth day af arrived... I went off my bc 4 months ago due to problems with it and went back to my regular cycle almost immediately... Dh has alway wanted children and recently I've been bit by the baby bug so we haven't been using anything to prevent pg but also not actively trying... I've been having some symptoms .... Headachs... Backaches... Dizziness...mood swings... Breakouts..... Sex dreams.... Cravings and weight gain but my af has shown up on time every month like clockwork but it's different. (TMI ALERT) usually af starts with cramps so bad I throw up and/or pass out, not even vicodin takes the edge off, and mediam bleeding then the next day still cramps but heavy bleeding with lots of clots, I soak through a maxi pad in an hour and stain my clothes this usually continues til day 4-5 then slowly tapers off to nothing with cramps ending the 3-4th day.... Not for the last two months it starts with slight cramps barely even needing tylonal and pink tp when I wipe the second day I need a panty liner and it's over on the 3rd day.... I don't know what's going on... Is my baby fever making my body play tricks on me or am I reading more into this than I need to.... If someone has any advice I would appriciate it

Didn't want to read and leave, but I am sorry I don't have any advise. I wish you the best of luck.

Didnt want to read and run but i cant help sorry, but good luck. x

hey hun, have you tested? some people still have AF each month even when they are PG? just an idea, when i came off bcp everything (28day cycle) was perfect up until 2month ago when it started playing mind games with me, no im completely irregular and i am only slightly aware of Ov but cannot be sure as im that all over the place :( ive been off BCP for 7month now..
just ideas and my experience i hope this gives u abit more advice.. i dont think its pschological i just think it may be your body regulating with your hormone levels. :)
Good Luck xx
:dust:

I'm not sure what's going on, but is probably good that af has changed. It sounds like you used to have a very unhealthy af. I'd say taking a test is a good idea, and a trip to the ob/gyn may be a good plan, too.

I've tested and got bfn.... I was only on bc for 2 months and even when I was on it for a year in 05 my periods were never that light or short.... If I wasn't having all the other symptoms I would just be happy for the better af but now I'm just worried

Hmmm no real advice really, maybe do a test and see....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->