Quick bleeding .. advice please!

dREAMERxO

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

Sorry for the TMI ahead of time :flower:

I am currently 11 weeks and 6 days pregnant. About 3 weeks ago I had a quick red bleed (the day after my Drs's appointment which consisted of a transvaginal ultrasound) that lasted about 2 minutes, the bleed turned to light brown spotting for about 24 hours. I panicked and called my Dr., went in for a scan the following day and everything was okay, baby heartbeat was nice and strong and I was told my cervix looked slightly irritated. I was told to avoid intercourse. About exactly a week later I woke up to use the bathroom, and due to my pregnancy constipation I kind of strained and noticed the same spotting shortly after. Red bleeding for 2 minutes then followed by light brown spotting for about a day. Called my Dr again and was squeezed in for a scan the following day. Everything was a-okay, baby was active as can be on the ultrasound doing little summersaults and heartbeat was nice and strong. Now today which is 2 days since that visit, I had an orgasm after a little activity, and about 10 minutes later noticed the same quick bleed followed by the same brown spotting. There was no penetration involved since that was the Drs orders. My Dr's office is now closed and I wouldn't be able to get in contact with her until tomorrow. Ive read that there are many sensitive tiny blood vessels on the cervix and I want to put my mind at ease when these situations occur rather then thinking the worse every single time. Im starting to feel like this is going to be a normal occurrence for me every time my cervix is stimulated.

Has anyone else been in this situation? How many times did it happen? Did you panic and call your doctor every time?

Thank you ahead of time for all your support!

I don't have an experience to share but it definitely sounds like your cervix is very sensitive since this has occurred before and everything has been fine. I would of course call your doctor tomorrow and try to get in for a scan to be sure (your doctor sounds great for doing them so readily for you).

Best of luck! Xoxo

Is your cervix bleeding?
Definitely bring it up with the doctor; otherwise, I'd take it very easy and not do anything you think is causing this, so the cervix can heal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->