quick FF question

Angel022605

5K fun
Reaction score
OK so I'm confused....This AM FF gave me solid cross hairs but when I entered in my CP as being HO and my CM as watery the cross hairs are now dotted....What can cause that? I have the settings to whatever FF recommends.....this is my 3rd day of elevated temps I can attach my FF chart if needed...Any ideas???

Its because watery CM and HO cervix is fertile ,so it makes FF think you may not have ovulated yet even though temps are indicting ovulation which is the reason for cross hairs.

Exactly what lisap said. You are entering in fertile information but FF thinks, based on temps, you should be post-O which would be a conflict.

You can manually overide and select which day you think you ovulated this will get rid of the crosshairs, or what I do is I don't bother charting CM or CP in the 2ww.

I would manually override as well. I tried to put in symptoms starting 3dpo so I could chart everything I was feeling and it got rid of my cross hairs, even though I had an obvious shift and a positive opk. I just had to not chart symptoms on FF and went to a different site.

You can toy with the different detectors but they will probably all have dotted crosshairs because of the fertile signs after O. So you could either take them out and put the info in your notes or just manually override

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->