Quick question about birthing partners.

N

NicolaWynne

This has been bugging me for a while now because no one has given me a definite answer.

How many people am i allowed with me when im in labour?

Thanks. :flower:

Depends on the hospital. I think 2 is the normal amount x

Ah right okay. I will ask my midwife when i next see her, im so forgetful these days though x thanks x x

2 for me in manchester, for me that would be my dear Mummy and of course the baby's daddy :)
Although whilst I am in labour I will be cheeky and ask if my sister can come in too (because I need her ahaha lol.)
xx

It varies, I had 2 last time and am going for the same two this time (Mummy & Hubby!!) lol

At my hospital I was told as many as I want. Only having hubby in with me though.

2 at my hospital...last time just OH..this time MIL aswell :).. may get some decent convo lol

It just depends on the hospital or birthing centre, went for a tour at my hospital on sat an in the midwife led unit you can have as many people as you would like but i think if you are in the consultant led unit there are more restrictions x

just 2 at my local hospital they dont like the unit being crowded as often women are pacing the corridors etc...

I always thought it was just the two but when my friend gave birth she had 4. Its the same hospital as I am going to (and have been previously) so I was surprised. I wonder if its more of a case by case situation with 2 being the said guideline.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->