Quick question and a little weird.

Lil Nut

Reaction score
My SO and I have decided that if it happens it happens and we are just going to have fun with it. This month AF arrived on the 13th. I decided to purchase an OV Kit just to see if I was correct around the time I should ovulate. I got a positive reading on the 25th. I'm on CD15 today. My questions is a little weird. I went to a doctor's appointment yesterday and needed to do a drug test which this doctor requests for certain medications. At the end of our meeting, she told me that I was deficient in Vitamin D and Folic Acid. I was wondering if this Folic Acid deficiency would be an early pregnancy sign? I know it is too early to test.

My SO already looks at me and states that something is way wrong because he has never felt this way before. He's like someone is definitely pregnant. He is not feeling well and even admitted himself into the hospital because he was hurting so bad. The only thing that I've physically noticed is that I'm running to the restroom about every 2 hours (normally I don't) and after eating I'm nauseated.

What are your opinions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->