quick question pls read

MrsBurton09

Pregnant w/ bby #2
Reaction score
My doctor has me charting. My last period brought on by provera was March 6th I took clomid cd 3-7 and ovualted on cd 13 March 18th....so today I would be 13 dpo....should I expect my period April 1st which would be the end of my 2ww or should I expect it on April 6th because my dr. said to call him on cd 32 which would be April 6th and tell him if I got my period or if I was pregnant or neither...I dont know when I should expect my period? Which day do you all think?

I'd say 14 days after you've ovulated is the 'normal' for a period . . .HTH

Hi I'm sorry I don't know but didn't want to read and run, I track my cycles on mymonthlycycles.com and they email me when I'm due so I can go to the shop for tampons etc. Xx I always go for the latest date poss so I don't dissapoint myself xxx

Thanks ladies. I was thinking I should get my AF around the first if I wasnt pregnant...its just a waiting game I will have to keep my fingers crossed.

Mrsburton you are along with me...but i took clomid cd2-6... I want to test the first but i am going to wait... Do you know if youll need provera to bring on this cycle?

I think your Doctor wanted you to wait a few extra days to call him in case you didn't get your BFP on CD28. In case you implanted late or Ov'ed late. He didnt expect you to get your period on CD32 just to call him on CD32 right?

Mrsburton you are along with me...but i took clomid cd2-6... I want to test the first but i am going to wait... Do you know if youll need provera to bring on this cycle?

I dont know my cycles are so off. I suppose if my pregnancy test are neg. and I still dont have AF on CD 32 I am suppose to call my Dr. and he said he would go from there. So...I hope I just get my bfp...

Prayin for bfp for you as well. :)

I think your Doctor wanted you to wait a few extra days to call him in case you didn't get your BFP on CD28. In case you implanted late or Ov'ed late. He didnt expect you to get your period on CD32 just to call him on CD32 right?

He wants me to call on CD 32 yes...

What I am asking since my period started on March 6 would my period be due April 6th? Or since tomorrow will be 14 dpo should I start tomorrow?

you're so good i'd be testing now!!!

Im not that good I did sneak in a test this morning... I had a very very faint line and was not convinced its my bfp until I can actully see it with out straining my eyes...but my husband was the one that was like babe I think its positive bc I was just going to throw it away....so we shall see I plan on testing until the line gets darker or until AF arrives.

Oh ok I understand now. You normally have a 32 day cycle? I know clomid makes me ov a bit earlier and therefore shortens my cycles by a few days.

I would say if you normally have a 14 day LP then you should expect AF 14 days after Ov. It sounds like you might not have her though for another 9 months. Oh how exciting. I hope that line gets darker for you sweetie and you will be ringing Gyne on April 6th telling him you are pregnant. Fx for you hun.

Will you keep us updated?

Oh ok I understand now. You normally have a 32 day cycle? I know clomid makes me ov a bit earlier and therefore shortens my cycles by a few days.

I would say if you normally have a 14 day LP then you should expect AF 14 days after Ov. It sounds like you might not have her though for another 9 months. Oh how exciting. I hope that line gets darker for you sweetie and you will be ringing Gyne on April 6th telling him you are pregnant. Fx for you hun.

Will you keep us updated?

No my cycles are not that normal I rly dont know how long my cycle will be this round and it makes me so nervous. ugh. :/ I decided to test again this morning and got another faint bfp but it was a darker line than last time so hopefully the line will continue to get darker by the 6th so I can call and tell my Dr.

Thanks again and baby dust to all. I will try and keep you all updated. I sent you a friends request incase you wanted to keep track...GL hun.

WOW !!! Congratulations .. .. .. .. i hope it gets arker and darker x

Just accepted your friend request. Oh it is very exciting for you hun. As wildeone said I hope it gets darker and darker too!

Thank you ladies Yesterday April 1st midday I took an EPT and it was positive and today this morning I took the second EPT and it too was positive I am so excited. YAY!!! :bfp: and :dust: to everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->