Quick question

verney300

Reaction score
on your first midwife appoint does she check for a heart beat?

Nope. Just asks a lot of questions!! You wont get to hear heartbeat till first scan :)

i think she did tho its hard for me to remember now, it was over 5yrs ago for me and my first midwife app was around 12ish weeks, not much use sorry but didnt want to read and run

I am lucky, my doctor has US in her office, so yes she checked the heartbeat at my first appointment. I don't know when I will be able to hear it though. Forgot to ask.

Note to myself: always make a list of questions to ask the doctor. I got home from the visit and instantly had five hundred more questions.

They checked at my second appointment when I was 11 weeks, but not the first since I was only 7 weeks.

yeah, i am really hoping they do. because my first appointment is 12 wks :( n i have to wait for tht to get my scan booked which is a five wk waiting list :( n i wanna definatly know befoe 18 wks whether everything is ok. because i am a lil scared, i still have the odd period pain not any blood or anything just the odd pain n its bothering me as to whether everything is ok.

period like pains are normal, good luck with your pregnancy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->