Quick question

flipporama1

Reaction score
I've done OPK's before while TTC but I'm currently *kind of* trying to avoid for 2 more months or so. anyways, my question is, Do you count 12-48 hours from the first positive OPK or the MOST positive OPK to ovulation? Because I got a clear positive OPK this am and this afternoon. but when I think back to when I was TTC LO, I would always get a positive and then a REALLY positive that night or the next day. I'm wondering because I O'd about 4 days early according to my OPK's. Which means we DTD in my fertile time (late on the 9th, almost 10th whoops!!). My APP even adjusted everything after I put in my positive OPK this morning and it looks like we were well in to my fertile period. I'm also cramping and pretty sure from my CM and Cramps I'll O very soon, if not today. but I just want to know what the rule is on positives and when to start counting down to O. TIA!!! Good Luck All!!!

Excellent question, I'll be following hoping you get an answer! The same exact thing is happening to me, but I've got another pos opk today as well!

Just an update: I ovulated almost exactly 12 hours after the blaring positive yesterday morning. LOL. So for me, it must be after the very first positive opk. I felt ovulation occur & today my opk is much lighter.

I think it all depends on the person. For me personally I know I ovulate soon after my positive OPK based on O symptoms and temperatures. My temp usually jumps the next day after my positive. For some women it takes longer though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->