quick question

rockstarlove9

Reaction score
Im a little nervous I took like ten pregnancy test yesterday from the hours of like midnight and maybe 4 o clock with four different pees ( sorry I don't know how else to put it). I noticed that the last couple of test that I took the lined look lighter than the previous test. Im trying to keep myself from thinking that this is indicative of another miscarriage because all the samples were literally collected within thirty to forty five minutes of each other. IS it possible that the last two test were lighter because the urine had less time in the bladder?

Definitely. It takes a long time for hcg to drop (meaning over days rather than within the hour)

Definitely. It takes a long time for hcg to drop (meaning over days rather than within the hour)

another question is it weird if my symptoms are different than previous times. Usually my breasts kill me from like 8 dpo but this time other than pain under the sides and a little under the bottoms my boobs aren't hurting nearly as bad as they have before and that also scares me a little as well.

Have you had a successful pregnancy before?

I had two miscarriages and ab ectopic pregnancy before my daughter. With my daughter, my symptoms would definitely come and go. I also had less painful I boobs with my daughter than I did with my other three pregnancies (I was also sick with her which I didn't get befre)

Have you had a successful pregnancy before?

I had two miscarriages and ab ectopic pregnancy before my daughter. With my daughter, my symptoms would definitely come and go. I also had less painful I boobs with my daughter than I did with my other three pregnancies (I was also sick with her which I didn't get befre)

no ive had two miscarriages in 2016 one of which was an eptopic and with both of those my boobs literally felt like weights were attached to them this time its hardly anything. not even comparable which is why I guess im so worried. Just don't wanna go through another loss or lose the only tube I have left

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->