quick question

hch

Reaction score
Evening everyone, just a quick question i miscarried on saturday and have just done a hpt and its negative does this mean that theres nothing left anymore I.E no sac etc? im assuming that now its negative that everything has cleared out so to speak ??? sorry for the questions i have never had a miscarriage before so im very unsure what to expect x

Hi hun,

I'm not sure in your case it may very well be. I got a negative pregnancy test (10miu) a few weeks back but I had been constantly spotting and then bleeding so went back for a scan and they found a tiny piece of tissue left. They only consider everything has been expelled after you get <5 on the tests.

I suppose if you don't have any spotting and then you AF turns after a while then all should be OK? :hugs:

If you have less bleeding and don't have any pain or any strange symptoms then yes everything should have left.

If you keep bleeding for weeks then that would probably mean tissue was still left inside.

Like others have said I would think so as long as you are not bleeding and depending on what type of test you are taking. Some are more sensative than others if your is a higher one then you could still have some hcg in your system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->