Quick Question

Andypanda6570

3 Boys and an Angel Ava
Reaction score
I saw some threads that were closed and some members that were inactive. I was wondering if I started a thread and there was a fight or it went not the right way meaning the thread , but I did not insult or disrespect someone on the thread would I be thrown off here :wacko: I try to stay away from those threads, but I was wondering what someone can do to be thrown off BNB.

Just because you see a thread that was locked, doesn't mean the were banned because of that thread. Chances are they were banned for something unrelated (or if they were banned because they were involved in that thread, it wasn't their first time).

Looking through the thread you read today (as I'm just guessing what threads you were talking about), I can only see one thread locked (with a banned member), and was over a totally unrelated rule (our rule about minors using the teen pregnancy forum without a confirmed pregnancy).

Other than that (to answer your question), a surefire way to get banned is to have a habit of targeting threads with inflammatory comments. Other than that, you'll usually get a warning (or maybe a temp ban) if we feel you often over step the mark (depending on the circumstances). Don't worry, you won't get banned just for starting a thread that gets out of hand :)

Thank you very much . I don't intend to get banned, i just was curious. I have been on other forums , never banned and was just curious/ Again, thanks :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->